Faction Base

I just have a quick question. For people who are doing solo play and would like to have their own base to do stuff in and get stuff from. Can they do that like before? If so, how ? or do you constantly need to take a main toon and alts into several instances for loyalty weekly?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    You need to get 1000 points a week to have an open base. By this requirement you need a few active people each day and to be able to complete the base quests may be.

Opening a base on your own is near impossible. On each server there are a few factions that have active bases. The best suggestion is to look at joining one where you can contribute a little for others as well.

Thanks.​​
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    10x alts that do FSJ together everyday will get you exactly at 1000 points to keep it open.
    You get 10 per day per character (100 points a day) x7 days aka 1 week (700 points) + FSJ goal (+300 points) = 1000 points.

You cant miss a single day. You cant die on any alt on last boss on any day or you'll be short. (well you could, but max 4 missed weeks in a row I believe)
    Its possible, but I dont recommend it as its exhausting. Have at least another friend or so to help you out helps a bunch.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Just remember the ToS when it comes to this as well. This is one of the reasons I think this is not possible for 1 person to do alone.

Thanks.​​
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I put out a bunch of coin for a base for myself and my alts just a few hours before this was implemented. I was so mad that I've only just come back like a week ago. Sorry for the necro. I didn't notice the date.