Where are the rewards?

some time ago we were rewarded with many weekly codes, there was an incentive to let us play, since the beginning of January they completely forgot about us. no more prizes, no more codes. What have we done wrong to deserve this. There is no longer any cure for players.

Comments

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    That was a trap to get people thinking the game was active and spend money.
    The game itself is active just a really low playerbase compared to any other MMO out there
    The support is what is inactive. The Mods simply don't care as long as they make enough money to stay in a job
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited March 2020
    valdisman wrote: »
    The Mods simply don't care as long as they make enough money to stay in a job

I get paid?

I do this for the love of the game and Community / Player Base.
    some time ago we were rewarded with many weekly codes, there was an incentive to let us play, since the beginning of January they completely forgot about us. no more prizes, no more codes. What have we done wrong to deserve this. There is no longer any cure for players.

That was back when we had an active Community Manager, at the moment we dont.

Im currently dealing WELL pushing to get some things done but im limited to what I can do. With things as they are in China as well this has really put a post in the way as I was hoping that some things would be in place and done by now.

Thanks.​​
  • ciccopasto#7735
    ciccopasto#7735 Posts: 20 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

I get paid?

Im currently dealing WELL pushing to get some things done but im limited to what I can do. With things as they are in China as well this has really put a post in the way as I was hoping that some things would be in place and done by now.

Thanks.​​

So sad to hear, so you're the only moderator left? and why this beautiful game doesn't have a community manager, it makes me very sad. and if you were not there then nobody would moderate? How can this game be brought back to light? I'm afraid of a shutdown, and this game doesn't deserve it. Because nobody takes care of it
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »

I get paid?

Thanks.

So sad to hear, so you're the only moderator left? and why this beautiful game doesn't have a community manager, it makes me very sad. and if you were not there then nobody would moderate? How can this game be brought back to light? I'm afraid of a shutdown, and this game doesn't deserve it. Because nobody takes care of it

I believe Im one of the only Player Mods left. With regards to the Community Manager I really cant answer this. I do think this is a bit of a missed opportunity for PWI and this also causes things to be missed like TW Resets and Competitions ETC.

From what I hear and always hear PWI is Safe and doing well so no need to worry.

I know MMOs play their time as with many games, I would like to think PWI has a long time, Sadly I will also say it would prob be in a better position if it had been looked after a little more.

Thanks.​​