[Notice] Etherblade / Twilight Temple NW Issues.

2»

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    Nation Wars is working on Etherblade this week but not on Twilight Temple. @heero200 did you still need a video for the PWI staff? I did record a video of it today and can send you a link to it if it's still needed.

Ill PM You.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    All,

These issues are being checked out still, All I can say for now is it is still with the Dev team. With current world issues I cant give any dates or guesses on a fix for this but hopefully it will be soon.

Stay Safe!

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    This issue is still being investigated by the GMs / Dev Team.

Please continue to let me know If your server has issues so I can continue to feedback and update the timeline.

Thanks.​​
  • johnap
    johnap Posts: 6 Arc User
    nw was broke again on april 27 on etherblade server
  • heerohex#3018
    NW failed to run correctly on 05/05/20

Etherblade Server.

can anyone confirm from TW server if this was working or not?

Thanks.​​
  • johnap
    johnap Posts: 6 Arc User
    theyve fixed it b4 with a reset i was supposing. the map kicks you to the land b4 the battle, and in base i can see all the other toons in that nation
  • jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Hey Heero, this is Jiinxii. We spoke earlier in-game. I've been continuing to check with players on TT server, and everyone else has been agreeing that NW has continuously been broken. To the best of my knowledge, xNW is working for sure, but normal NW is not. If this changes, I'll make sure to let you know when I find out.
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • heerohex#3018
    Hey Heero, this is Jiinxii. We spoke earlier in-game. I've been continuing to check with players on TT server, and everyone else has been agreeing that NW has continuously been broken. To the best of my knowledge, xNW is working for sure, but normal NW is not. If this changes, I'll make sure to let you know when I find out.

Thanks, both me and the Team where not aware of this. They had not had any tickets on this neither I had any posts. Glad I jumped on TW now.

Thanks.

• donutszoqo
    donutszoqo Posts: 12 Arc User
    Just like TT server, Etherblade has been having the same problem. It's been broken for at least 3 weeks now.
  • heerohex#3018
    donutszoqo wrote: »
    Just like TT server, Etherblade has been having the same problem. It's been broken for at least 3 weeks now.

Thank you for this update. Ive updated the tracker and have also updated Support on this issues as of today.

Please continue to report this issue to me here so I can keep a track on this.

Thanks.​​
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    its broken since the october update, cause pwi bring new ulfgard cross area for ET and TT server, who got same area there, but not same area in NW
  • heerohex#3018
    its broken since the october update, cause pwi bring new ulfgard cross area for ET and TT server, who got same area there, but not same area in NW

I have been wondering if this has something to do with this, as DA and TI are not affected by this issues. Again I have mentioned this in my feedback but im sure the Devs have a better understanding of this issue. Mine at the moment are theory thanks for the Info as well.

Thanks.​​
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Another bug I would like to mention. When lag overwhelms the client, The client crash by itself. Supposedly lag to reflect only disconnection but it is causing client crash. Though I am running a 6GB ram PC for one client. When I am walking around or using teleport much that happens to my client. Our members suffered the same bug. That started happening only this week and previous week on Twilight Temple server US West.
  • reexilir#3203
    reexilir#3203 Posts: 5 Arc User
    its broken like full a month now on ET
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Since you're still requesting updates on NW, I'll mention that it wasn't working for Twilight Temple this week. I haven't been checking Etherblade server lately.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    Since you're still requesting updates on NW, I'll mention that it wasn't working for Twilight Temple this week. I haven't been checking Etherblade server lately.

Thanks,

Just more to keep the tracker up to date and let them know its failed as well.

They are still working on this with limited resource from what ive been told.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    Update: Nation Wars is functioning correctly on both Twilight Temple and Etherblade server.

Note that it might not be permanently fixed and could be subject to breaking after this week. Heero might be able to give a better update on this.

• obielle
    Any news on fcc still can't use hyper. Gm told me it was a bug like months ago?

No news yet but rest assured we will try and get an answer on this soon (in the next week or so). Would be nice to officially know if it was accidental or intentional.

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Any news on fcc still can't use hyper. Gm told me it was a bug like months ago?

No news yet but rest assured we will try and get an answer on this soon (in the next week or so). Would be nice to officially know if it was accidental or intentional.

Feb 25, 09:33 PST
    Hello,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us.

Sorry to learn that the issue continued to persist. Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will surely forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further. It will also be helpful for you to submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to supplement the information I have already provided them.​​

LMFAO it's never going to be fixed. Just look at the state of the game and "cross server" events that are supposed to be happening. DA and TI are dead compares to USWest NR. DA is completely dead no point of even being on that server.

Hurry up make a merge to this dead game or at least merge the 2 dead servers TI and DA

Considering this has been going on for 9 months without being fixed it's safe to say they have no desire to waste dev time to fix a dead game when they keep releasing new games that they are needed for, or they simply can't/won't fix it.

• obielle
    edited June 2020
    Actually the Hyper EXP issue in FCC was fixed with the expansion, they work in FCC again. We did poke the staff about it and they said they were going to pass the info along and I guess they did just in time.