[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE11/19/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
edited November 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question for this week - How many silver coins do you have?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    literally constantly zero, due to the bear quest rerolls. the only time i get actual silver coins from the game is when we do BH FSP
  • armorisus
    armorisus Posts: 3 Arc User
    idk 60k maybe
  • nimbrethell
    nimbrethell Posts: 4 Arc User
    Not enough
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    after logging in the bug still there. need un-equip and equip the weapon so i could use skills again.. only 2 of my toons like that.. not even a prob. but sometimes i forgot that i need to un-equip and re-equip weapon to use any skills or buffs.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    what is the patch today about , any one have an idea , GM never say anything anymore , we have became ghost for them we walking through walls , nobody see that of staff
  • goodjob2
    goodjob2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Servers still down.... more than 4 hours!
  • neelam0668
    neelam0668 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I currently don't have any silver coins, but I do want to know, since I (and many others have started to notice this), why it's been getting later, and later for maintenance every week? Clearly nothing has changed, so why does it take longer and longer?
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    mabye the most staff workers are gone , so far as i know , if no reply from staff ppl as more ppl flee away aswell , both in real life shop and on internet shop , well i wont deal if no reply from where i put cash , ppl who shopping expect some reply , we are not robot`s ;) this is a story from real life , back in my days there was a shop but the shopkepper was slow to service us we dont had time so we went to another place adn get our stuff , that shop who had slow service was forced to close his shop , no cash to pay his bill , cause we was tired of bad service and the other shop we went to was super and still going on B)
  • heerohex#3018
    literally constantly zero, due to the bear quest rerolls. the only time i get actual silver coins from the game is when we do BH FSP
    Not enough

Yer I think this was going to be the norm.
    armorisus wrote: »
    idk 60k maybe

we its more than most are saying they have.

Im stilling on about 3m of silver coins my self, main reason for this being I came possession of some old BH cards.

thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2019
    fededomino wrote: »
    what is the patch today about , any one have an idea , GM never say anything anymore , we have became ghost for them we walking through walls , nobody see that of staff

Sorry I dont get given this Info or I would post it.
    goodjob2 wrote: »
    Servers still down.... more than 4 hours!
    neelam0668 wrote: »
    I currently don't have any silver coins, but I do want to know, since I (and many others have started to notice this), why it's been getting later, and later for maintenance every week? Clearly nothing has changed, so why does it take longer and longer?

Seams to be a going thing that their are not many silver coins, Im wondering if I ask this in a few months this will have changed.

Again as above, The server times are an estimate of downtime and my take longer or shorter than needed. In the event anything takes a bad turn or problems arise I would like to think we would get notified, really im taking a lot longer than normal for this.

sorry i cant help any more, My self I dont really get much info either.

Servers are up as it stands, im just a little behind.

Thanks.​​
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    5.5m.
  • lax
    5.5m
  • lax
    5.5m.
  • lax
    5.5m
  • blondiecr9#3217
    blondiecr9#3217 Posts: 1 Arc User
    15K and, no maintenance tonight?
  • heerohex#3018
    15K and, no maintenance tonight?

Well better than 0 I think. I've got just over 2m now. But I've only managed MBH 2 days n not a lot else.

Not tonight, will be Tuesday night if any.

Thanks.