Chrono Key

Hi guys can you help me with the chrono key i have lost mine and i found that you can purchase another from the Messenger of Time but yet i have checked both messengers of time in Arch and they dont sell any chrono keys so im lost as to what to do can anyone help with this
Any help thx

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Check the NPC in central archosaur (on the platform) - that one should give you the option to purchase another Chrono Key.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • thathurt#6376
    thathurt#6376 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Hi i tried to get key from that one on the platform and nothing gives the option to get another key
    So i dont know if im missing something or if the messenger of time is bugged
  • baneofad
    baneofad Posts: 5 Arc User
    that would suggest you havn't completed wraith ploy quest line
    look for these quests in quest log
    https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Wraiths'_Ploy
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Also make sure you have at least 5000 gold coins or silver coins in your inventory since that is how much it costs to buy another Chrono Key. If you don't have enough coins, then you won't see the quest at the NPC. If you've recently reawakened you might not be able to purchase it until you reach level 70 again.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • bob#7464
    bob#7464 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Greetings to all:

I need help. Out of nowhere we disappeared NPC Messenger of Time option for buying a Chrono key. I have finished quest, I have enough game currency. I have already written for support and you have redirected me to you .. thank you for your help