Dawnlight Halls

oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
can someone tell me if dawnllight halls quest line where i have to kill 10 Scavenging Bloodhawks is bugged or not been trying 45mins to get kill credits not 1 has registered yet bout to give up for a while & go back to daily quest's

Comments

• notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    i dunno
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Try killing in melee range. Mobs that don't run towards you are bugged at range.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah, the bloodhawks are actually a little bit glitched. Their aggro range is very small so they tend to reset if you are more than 3 meters away - most mobs have a much further range such as 60 meters. Because they reset a lot, you usually won't get kill credit if they are resetting. If their health is going up as you are killing them, then you most likely won't get kill credit for it.

You'll need to go up to them super close, to the point that you can melee attack it, or it aggros you and tries to attack you. When you kill them from the really short distance you should get kill credit for it. There's still a chance you might not but you should eventually see your kill count go up.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    OK Thanks guy's was wondering why as it was easy on my main(ET)is R9 sage kitty