Purchasing Gold

Options
Hello all,

I am a new member of PWI and i saw that there is a 11th anniversary purchase award event going on. So lets just say that i charged 40 dollars on to my account. Do i have to spend all of the 40 gold in game in the boutique shop to get the reward for tier 4? Also if i spend 40 gold in the boutique shop, do i get tier 1-4 or just tier 4?

Answers

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    For the spend rewards, yes, you would have to spend all of it. You should get all tiers, 1 thru 4.

Also... make sure you get your charge reward items.... they are separate of the spend rewards. Just go to home and-or news tab in arc client, and click on the most recent "advertisement" i guess, that says "charge reward(s)"... they have plenty of nice stuff... enjoy

and WELCOME TO PWI o:)
  • marcusjubin#3515
    marcusjubin#3515 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi everyone i wanned to share with you something that just got me some very good profit with upgrading my companions to legendary

So first him on pc and right now the companion upgrade pack in the ZEN MARKET is at 375 zen transfer in ad this zen gives you 281 000 ad But in the AH the price of the pack is around 500 000 AD. Knowing this i decided to use a couple of my zens to pick them off ( the pack was 25% off for me ) so i just wannes to share this with you all This is to make you all realise that the AH PRICE is a OVER price like way too much you can now either use this info to make money or establish a new price Good luck have fun