Heavenly Creation Workshop

Does anybody have any advice to find/retrieve my Heavenly Creation Workshop? It says that mine has been placed, but am unable to find it. I have moved my buildings to see if it was placed underneath by accident and nothing. I have tried to restore the building, again nothing. I am getting frustrated as I am unable to go any further in my Homestead because of it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I posted a reply to your last thread about this but didn't get any response to it, so I'll post it again since I can't really think of anything else to make your workshop show up. There are options to reset the homestead completely but I've never tried it and it might not be a good idea depending on your homestead's level and progress.
    In your homestead, do you see a hammer icon on your minimap? If your workshop is placed down, it should show up, even on the edge of the minimap if it isn't nearby.

Here's an image of what the icon looks like. The left side is when I'm close to the workshop, and the right side is me when I'm far away from the workshop.

sxegsaH.png

That might help locate it a bit better, but as for not being able to see it...I can only really suggest to check your terrain options and reset those too to make sure it didn't get placed underground. I can't think of any other tricks off the top of my head since my homestead's not clean at the moment.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    people can put the workshop in the ground so others can't see it except for the map but i don't know why people would do this.