Old player lost in space >.< Tideswell - Harshlands

Hello guys, i used to play in Harshlands ( now tideswell i think) Played as Barb named Dorscheid in the guild Sacrament leaded by Verdya, i heard that the game is improved and i would like to give it a try... i have a barb sage full g16 and a 5 aps sin (both garbage bu today standards hehehe) i would like to play some nice PvE instances, would be nice to find old friends.

anyone willing to give some tips, guidance in game for a noob? Thx!

Comments

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    harshlands became dawnglory so european server but i think you already discovered it,

first thing to do if your toon is kicked out of the guild is just to find another one and invite yourself by pressing G and once joined you just follow other members in their dailies unless you like to do some leftover quests.
  • fireofmetal
    fireofmetal Posts: 4 Arc User
    harshlands became dawnglory so european server but i think you already discovered it,

first thing to do if your toon is kicked out of the guild is just to find another one and invite yourself by pressing G and once joined you just follow other members in their dailies unless you like to do some leftover quests.

Thats kinda odd, being a brazilian as you (i supose you are from brazil) i remember playing with USA people and BRs as well.... and now i am on european server lol
  • theafkgod#4681
    theafkgod#4681 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Seeing that you only have g16 and an aps sin, I would suggest to transfer to a server that has the same time as your location. That way, you won't be missing events that can further help you get stronger.

Playing in a server where you'll be missing a lot of events may not be noticeable at the beginning but it does as time goes on.

But it's your choice if you want to stay in EU server or not.

Anyways, welcome back to the game and have fun.