New Coins System

13»

Comments

• zx81#2778
    zx81#2778 Posts: 10 Arc User
    RIP Jolly Old Jones... :(

But he's still here. The only difference is that the money he gives can only be used by you for repairing, cleaning your homestead and normal stuff. I don't know if it is on all servers but there are now just more people who are selling homestead items for less coins and with that they're killing the homesteads. :D I see it like this: less daily quests is more time for other things. The best and most funny thing in this game is if we get an update where everything is bound to the character. Some people would rage quit :D
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I can't use Jones to pay for my homestead, as I'm above level 80. I don't know what I'll do. I have 300m+ gold coins, so no worries for now...
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    I can't use Jones to pay for my homestead, as I'm above level 80. I don't know what I'll do. I have 300m+ gold coins, so no worries for now...
    I was about there when the update dropped. Down to about 80m now. =/
  • lizxfiasco
    lizxfiasco Posts: 4 Arc User
    I gotta say this. Here is one way to fix this new coin system that was forced on us. Keep the option of converting silver into gold coins, BUT have a time constrant on it. Example, let's say you've earned 1m of silver coin somehow, and it would be nice to use that to buy an item from a player. To trade 1m of silver coin you'll need to wait about an hour for the silver coin to be coverted into gold coins. I do understand that in a hour that item might be gone. I get it, but this then can be used for whatever you want to use it, when you want to use it. Not "after 2 days, you'll only have these options to use this with and that's it."

It comes down to this. Most people like options. They do not like it when you don't give options, take away options, or give the illusion of options. This coin system right now is taking alot of freedom away. For those playing again, now have to earn coin like this. They have to rush to convert the silver coin before they can't do it again. I'm currently doing this now. I feel like I have to then horde every single gold coin from here on out because there is no way feesable way to earn the gold coin back. Before anyone jumps on me. I understand doing the MBH will give you can chance to do this. But on my server (Etherblade) if you don't have atleast r9s3 +12 JOSD with COM +12 you ain't getting in. If you do get in without that, you better not be new. Most won't teach anything to someone who is new to the dungeon. It's kinda ruthless on here, but that's besides the point. Not everyone will be able to do what is required to now earn gold coins now.

Instead of continuously cutting out the players who just want to come on this game and let off some steam from real life, start considering them. Most of us do put money on this game. It might not be just to make pixels on a screen hit harder, but I do enjoy buying fashion that I know I can't wear in rl.

This is a game, not a job. PWE does not pay us to play this game. If anything we pay them, and we get stuff every so often. At the end of the day, It's just pixels they allowed us to make to our liking, then say if you like the way this looks on your toon...this is how much you have to pay or grind it out yourself. It's much faster just to pay us to look just like that.

I know I'm just going to get negative comments back, and that's fine. I believe feedback is needed when something is implemented that is going to start starving out people who just want to have fun without worrying if they have coin to buy something from another player.
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    not ssure what ppl QQ about but i got hardly enuff silvercoins to pay my fees (even with 500k daylie from BH/MBH). nw/xnw alone eats all when im gonna make some gears or SoW. theres no way atm silver coins are leftover.
  • cavet
    cavet Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hey thanks for PHUKING ME yet AGAIN PWI!!!!!
    Was trying to pass 100m+ GOLD coin from my catshop toon to a toon on another account, but I was getting some stupid phuking msg about a lock, I inadvertently clicked the gold to silver icon in bag and WALA! I am NOW STUCK with ALL MY COIN on a useless phuking toon!!!@!
    NO! I will NOT invest more time and money on building another alt just so I can spend all that coin on a toon I have no intention of playing and simply accept that my main is PHUKED OUT OF HARD EARNED (months of time and r/l coin) YET AGAIN!!!!

11yrs invested in a game? yeah - thanks for helping me realize it's time to move on!!!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    cavet wrote: »
    Was trying to pass 100m+ GOLD coin from my catshop toon to a toon on another account, but I was getting some stupid phuking msg about a lock, I inadvertently clicked the gold to silver icon in bag and WALA! I am NOW STUCK with ALL MY COIN on a useless phuking toon!!!@!
    NO! I will NOT invest more time and money on building another alt just so I can spend all that coin on a toon I have no intention of playing and simply accept that my main is PHUKED OUT OF HARD EARNED (months of time and r/l coin) YET AGAIN!!!!

11yrs invested in a game? yeah - thanks for helping me realize it's time to move on!!!

Contact Support.

I'm not 100% but large amounts of coins changed in error they may be able to do something with.

Thanks.
  • alphadevil1991

your dumpness isnt PWIs fault, while theres even a feedback asking if you really wanna transmute the gold into silver and how much
  • silentpanther
    silentpanther Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    regardless if it was his fault or not, this coin system is garbage. its not been an issue for 11 years but now it apparently is.
    as soon as im out of coins, i plan on leaving this game. the only reason i stayed this long is because this was the one game that didnt do this stupid non tradeable coin.
    Thanks for **** that up for everyone PWI.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • alphadevil1991
    regardless if it was his fault or not, this coin system is garbage. its not been an issue for 11 years but now it apparently is.
    as soon as im out of coins, i plan on leaving this game. the only reason i stayed this long is because this was the one game that didnt do this stupid non tradeable coin.
    Thanks for **** that up for everyone PWI.

the coin system is brilliant and neccessary, since too many ruined the market and prices with JOJ alts while never farmed anything. only those who farm stuff will be able to trade and get others, so the market recovers and anyone can get easyer their gears.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User

You spend 11years in game and after losing 100m your planning to quit? Waw. I spend in game 9years and spend 5bil on a toon that i soon found out that i dont like, then i forgot this toon password. Then i made another toon spend 3b and also quit it. Now i only have 30bil left QQ. If only i could afford to charge T.T

• alphadevil1991
    glay4fun wrote: »
    You spend 11years in game and after losing 100m your planning to quit? Waw. I spend in game 9years and spend 5bil on a toon that i soon found out that i dont like, then i forgot this toon password. Then i made another toon spend 3b and also quit it. Now i only have 30bil left QQ. If only i could afford to charge T.T

you need to understand that 100 mil is stil much for those who only log for JOJ