How to forge a G16 helm/hat

ramjot
ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
I have been trying to work out a sequence in order to forge a G16 Helm/Hat.
I was looking at awakened ancestral divine hat and one of its requirement items is Myriad Blossom Helm
To forge that I see I need some uncannys which I know I can get but I cannot find the forge/npc that the crafting can be done through.
I did some research on other G16 Hats/Helms and they all seem to require the uncanny forge step.
I raised a ticket and was told that there are no G16 Hats/Helms that can be forged at the moment.
Does anyone have any way to do this?

Comments

• trisodovky
    trisodovky Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    You can craft G15 Helm/Cape at Assistant Wang Tsai and the cost is 200 Lucky Coins, you can use these to craft G16. There is no other option, crafting G15 from Uncanny and gold Lunar/TT helmet or cape was removed.
  • bzena
    bzena Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cmon, so my helmet and robe are useless? Why it wasnt removed from the furnaces near General Summer? What im supposed to do with this equipment? Sell it to another player who dont know about this? Seriously, I came back again to the game from several years offline and this happened to me in my first week playing with my friends. Ill quit bro
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    @bzena Yeah, now there are just two options, 200 lucky coins or run Icebound Underworld, in 16 days or with 16 orders you get one of them, unfortunatelly the ones you have are useless.....
    If you don't know the dungeon yet, here's the guide https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Icebound_Underworld