[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 06/18/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.

This week's question. (Well not really but go with me here)
So im kinda going for a break this week with a question, I wont offer this very often so take note now.

This week im gonna open the floor, and take your questions!

All questions will be answered just keep in mind my limits as a MOD.

All questions must be asked with in 1 hour of me announcing servers are live, gotta cut it somewhere.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Again couldn't make any new characters because character slots have been full since Earthguard update.

Class change scrolls please.
  • surv
    surv Posts: 25 Arc User
    people leveled new charators way too fast!!
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Characters are being leveled at a good pace now. I do not believe this should change at all. Before this update if i went to a friend and said "Oh yea the game is great at end game, that only takes you a year to catch up" they would have laughed and walked away. Now that you can start doing end game stuff in as little as a week for an experienced player, or a month for a brand new player, this game is actually compelling. No one wants to sit there and be helped for a year because they just cant level fast enough, no one wants to sit there and watch their friend go do all the fun stuff while they are level 78. The changes they made to both exp and quest requirments is amazing. They finally realized that the level 100 players complaining about new classes leveling too fast, were never helping the lowbies level in the first place. Having culti bosses outside dungeons is a game changer, i have helped people in the past who were stuck on FB69 for 3 weeks because no one would help them. This means, they can do just the bosses and still have to learn their class because these arnt really that easy to kill even if the gear they expect you to be in, it does take some sparking, potions, and still a bit of time to kill each one. Took me 20 mins on my gunner over geared to kill all 5 of the FB 59 culti bosses. Very quickly learning witch skills were more effective and witch ones were best to use.

HOWEVER: my question will be this. Are we getting G16 weapons anytime soon for these classes?
    2nd question if you have time, will we be getting more primal/homestead skills? We currently only have Ulti +1 on edge for homestead and 2 in primal.
  • heerohex#3018
    Servers are down, time is ticking to ask questions.

Will answer a few on a min.

Thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2019
    Ok servers are back up 1 hour from now till questions close.
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Again couldn't make any new characters because character slots have been full since Earthguard update.

not something i think is going to change sadly as a mod I dont have any more info on this. To be fair im not really told about this, may be a future patch will change this tho I also know adding slots to accounts is a big task as the way the system is designed,
    surv wrote: »
    people leveled new charators way too fast!!

well I cant comment on this really, as a yes or no and its more of a statement.
    HOWEVER: my question will be this. Are we getting G16 weapons anytime soon for these classes?
    2nd question if you have time, will we be getting more primal/homestead skills? We currently only have Ulti +1 on edge for homestead and 2 in primal.

Again as a mod im limited to this answer, From what i know G16 weapons are PWI exclusive based on this for future classes I would put the odds on this as low. Simple reason is PWCN are trying to get the versions closer together to make it easier when it comes to things like this.

Its possible we will see new skills and skill updates in future patches. Best way to look at these is via PWCN updates. We should be getting an update soon as well but i cant remember what skill are in their,

Thanks.​​
  • lerksan
    lerksan Posts: 4 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    orangeitis wrote: »

not something i think is going to change sadly as a mod I dont have any more info on this. To be fair im not really told about this, may be a future patch will change this tho I also know adding slots to accounts is a big task as the way the system is designed,​​
    Yeah, it sounds like class change scrolls would be more plausible than additional character slots. :< kind of a bummer that the devs are clear in China! I'd love to chat them up about this.
  • heerohex#3018
    Questions Closed,

Maint Complete.

Thanks.​​