Game Freezes after game was updated.

dracguna#1193
dracguna#1193 Posts: 1 Arc User
So I got my husband to play pwi again. Got him a new PC and got him all set up to play again. He got to play for a week and then the update happened. Now if he goes to some places his game will freeze. Dreamweaver port, 1k, base, warsong, nw, and RoR. We even had a friend of ours look at it. He says it is fine and PC is at it normal graphics. I have even message a GM and even they say it on there part. It has been 3 weeks and still no fix update. My husband says he gonna quit... If he can't play, why play. Anyone else having this issus?

Comments

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    I've had this issue too and I've heard other people having it as well. Either the game freezing or the screen just going black. Even weirder is that your toon can still move around, you can still type into chat, ect while its frozen or the screen is black. I don't know what they did to muck up the game so bad this last update but I've been waiting for a fix for awhile.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    I had a few more people get spam black screen and quit the game until it gets fixed : Which means Possibly the entire next expansion 6-12 months from now? ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    try switching to onboard gfx
  • evalunanueva
    evalunanueva Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I have this problem, I would like to know if you have already been given a solution, and if so, what should I do to fix the problem?
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    You also need to set "disable fullscreen optimizations" in the right click -> Properties -> Compatibility Section of the elementclient.exe
  • kivi766
    kivi766 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I did all u say and i don't see nothing new for now but if i see the black screen stops al least let me buy u a beer or coffee ur helped alot then. :)

• cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    I personally had enough. I bought a cheap low-profile Nvidia GT1030 and plopped that into my System next to my Radeon VII. PWI runs as smooth as I was used to and way lower power consumption as well. GG!