Missing Girl, Anecdote quest.

Options
et3rea
et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
Not just for me this quest seems to be greyed out and cant actually be completed. It asks for rb2 and having completed the evernight ruin's quest chain that i have no idea which quest is referring to. Anyone can help please?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Evernight Ruins is in the Earthguard area, so my guess is the quests are around that area? I noticed there's a quest at Yong Lee outside of Tellus City at (343, 242). Maybe start there and see if it'll pop up somewhere down the line.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Yeah I couldnt figure it out at first either, but eventually it showed up. it was one of the other area questlines that made it possible to complete it. Cant remember exactly which one but im guessing the shrone of immortals. If not dont worry, it'll come up eventually.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ohhh Evernight Ruins Haunting is an area quest. The first quest is Destroy the Darkness (hopefully the NPC is still correct for pwdatabase, it hasn't been updated yet).
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    Ohhh Evernight Ruins Haunting is an area quest. The first quest is Destroy the Darkness (hopefully the NPC is still correct for pwdatabase, it hasn't been updated yet).

Database is up to date. Well, updated enough.

Those greyed out quests are enabled as you progress through the other quests. Like in the first days when people had small panic attacks over the ultimate materials for Washuang's "The Weapon" quest. Turns out by doing the other quests you get the mats.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?