Login rewards?

trannylamia
trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
Even with all the server problems I've managed to login every day so far but haven't received any rewards yet. Is anybody else having this problem or is this event not actually happening? Just wondering.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I logged in every day too. Not a problem with the rewards except for a character I made last month because I didn't make it to level 80; one of the requirements. Don't have the need to play much with my new character because I only use it to buy stuff from catshops without getting spam from our 'verified seller'.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Gotta stay logged on for an hour atleast.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    yup.... the requirements are on the News-page:

•You character must be level 80+ in order to receive the rewards. If you hit level 80 during the event, you need to login again to start qualifying.
    •You need to exit the game and log in again for the next day to count.
    •In order for all of your characters to receive prizes, you must log into each character. No logins will be counted if you stay logged in the game continuously.
    •You are not required to login for consecutive days but you will only receive prizes the days you log in. This means you can take a few days off in between
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    2 days and no login reward and logged in 2 time on all toon , what is news on this last time i was unlucky also , they could make the login reward combine to checkin through event calender , when we click on button in the event calender the reward could arrive in mail 1 second after
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    sjampie wrote: »

•You character must be level 80+ in order to receive the rewards. If you hit level 80 during the event, you need to login again to start qualifying.
    •In order for all of your characters to receive prizes, you must log into each character. No logins will be counted if you stay logged in the game continuously.
    •You are not required to login for consecutive days but you will only receive prizes the days you log in. This means you can take a few days off in between

Some key info here.

You must log out and in, staying connected will not count. Also beawear of the overnight reset time.

Thanks.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    3 time today i login of play time of 2 hours almost , no login reward , ciao
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    sjampie wrote: »

Some key info here.

You must log out and in, staying connected will not count. Also beawear of the overnight reset time.

Thanks.

Lol, that's what he wrote: "In order for all of your characters to receive prizes, you must log into each character. No logins will be counted if you stay logged in the game continuously.".

• trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    So logging out and then back in, got it. With all the server trouble lately I wasn't taking any chances of not being able to get back in.