Lunar Glade Peerless Forge Upgrade boots chienkun stones

ramjot
ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Wanting to upgrade my Refined/Gem'd Miracle Boots to Apotheosis Sandals without loosing the refines and gems.
I see a message in the dialog stating chienkun stones are NOT required and if I click Confirm get another dialog stating the loss of refines and gems and again No chienkun stones required.
Would anyone please confirm that I will not loose anything if I continue with this upgrade without chienkun stones.

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    You will lose your gems and refines.
    Chienkun are not required for upgrading, however needed (for this piece) if you wish to keep your gems and refine.

Use asterelles tool for chienkun info for each piece. Notice you need to pay for sockets transfer as well before you can do gems.
    http://asterpw.github.io/pw/chienkun/
  • ramjot
    ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
    I went back to the forge with sufficient stones to transfer all addon/refines/etc but the All option would not work.
    I could select any single option but not all.
    I chose to accept this for now as I wanted to get the upgrade completed BUT I should have been able to select the All option to get everything transferred.
    I have updated my support ticket with this as I believe it is a definite bug.