test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Group Purify for Cleric

redflame12redflame12 Posts: 2 Arc User
I would like to see cleric be given a group purify skill. What do other cleric feel about this. I would be interested to know their thoughts. Would be useful in fsp instances.

Comments

  • et3reaet3rea Posts: 55 Arc User
    What about group shell and group ulti lol.. Cmon man XD
  • mysticblue#1834 mysticblue Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 21
    redflame12 wrote: »
    I would like to see cleric be given a group purify skill. What do other cleric feel about this. I would be interested to know their thoughts. Would be useful in fsp instances.

    That would not be bad BUT should be a PVE only thing and must be allowed only in game dungeons.(Excluding 1v1/NW/TW/XTW or any pvp game mode of sorts)

    And yes a CD(1-2 mins) is needed I forgot that purify has no CD
    Post edited by mysticblue#1834 on
  • lonetedemanlonetedeman Posts: 10 Arc User
    no.
  • hypnosian123hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    how about group 0def
  • lonetedemanlonetedeman Posts: 10 Arc User
    5 Armas per Second, no cost.
  • whipmaihurrwhipmaihurr Snuggles Posts: 132 Arc User
    PVE maybe?
    The only GOP
  • candiiiecandiiie Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 22
    Mystics already have that skill, which sucks because they have so much more utility than clerics. So I wouldn't be opposed with clerics getting them too, of course.

    Ethereal Glyph Comforting Mist is an AOE purify skill, which sacrifices healing.

    Summon a cloud of refreshing mist. Has a 50% chance to remove all negative status effects from squad members within 25 meters.
    Lv1-4: Has a 70% chance to remove negative status effects.
    Lv5-7: Has a 80% chance to remove negative status effects.
    Lv8-9: Has a 90% chance to remove negative status effects.
    Lv10: Has a 100% chance to remove negative status effects.

    At lv. 5 Glyph, it's fairly reliable. But the slow casting time makes it not worth it.

    or get Ethereal Glyph ΨVital Herb, which is a continuous purify skill.
  • bakujiroubakujirou Posts: 34 Arc User
    Or you can just get a Psychic with Sage Bubble of Life....shouldn't be that hard to find one, right?
    CFvfwVj.png
  • aradrielaradriel Moony Mender Posts: 66 Arc User
    candiiie wrote: »
    Mystics already have that skill, which sucks because they have so much more utility than clerics.

    I don't think clerics need aoe purify, but I agree with this statement and would love to see us get 1 or 2 more utility skills for the party on our glyphs so we bring something more useful to group situations rather than just heal spam.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • et3reaet3rea Posts: 55 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »
    candiiie wrote: »
    Mystics already have that skill, which sucks because they have so much more utility than clerics.

    I don't think clerics need aoe purify, but I agree with this statement and would love to see us get 1 or 2 more utility skills for the party on our glyphs so we bring something more useful to group situations rather than just heal spam.

    Wanna trade with archers? Aren't verdant blessing and reduced CD on pots/ charms already good enough buffs for both pve and pvp?
Sign In or Register to comment.