[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/21/18 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.
If you could add a skill to a class what would it be and why?

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• ronie55
    ronie55 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Well if could add a skill to a class I would add “running skill or Chi Skills” for the class SEEKERS!!

Why would I do that cause it will make that class super duper fast or strong xD
  • redflame12
    redflame12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would like a group purify for clerics.
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I would add a squad buff for Venomancer like a skill dommage one or something usefull XD because you know this is bad that veno can't buff other unless with bramble :(
  • heerohex#3018
    Intresting answers coming in. Keep them going.

Thanks.
  • sheirakira
    sheirakira Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would add a flying and riding skill to the veno, so she could ride her herc or flying on the back of her pheonix.
  • colby699
    colby699 Posts: 2 Arc User
    First time on the forums and reading through older and some updated posts.

Would like to ask if at any point the buff overrides for archers is being considered, like venos most archers don't really see a big point in buffing squads since the evasion buff is practically useless with the amount that it boosts, and the increased movement boost is gone within 10 seconds of buffing anybody with it since everyone spams holy path to get anywhere.

Another suggestion for archers being someone who has played one for years, would it be possible to look into revamping our current skills a bit, by this I mean we have 2 anti stuns both of which require a spark to use while in the mean time unless actively attacking something, it is a painful experience to get chi quickly if your awaken, or pots are on cool down makes it a pain during some instances when you're spamming your useless squad buff for ten minutes just to get chi to kill something in fifteen seconds then have to repeat the process.

Thanks
  • fuaml
    fuaml Posts: 2 Arc User
    attacking while mounted
  • herbage
    herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
    For a sin a similiar skill like seekers have which reduces masively defence levels. Also some extra att level skill on sin would be awesome + better tidal.
  • ronie55
    ronie55 Posts: 17 Arc User
    When servers are coming up anyone knows ?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    ronie55 wrote: »
    When servers are coming up anyone knows ?

all servers are up now
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    the tome refine items are priced incorrectly, i hope this gets fixed before the sale period ends.
  • heerohex#3018
    I would love to see Wiz get a few skills or a skill to use with its magic "Sword"

it kinda makes me wonder why the class has a sword and does not use it. It would be nice to have a few even low damage Magic physical attack skills.
    Your hands heat the blade to a point where it burst into flames and leap forward hitting your target in a single attack dealing physical damage form the hot blade hitting the target. The Burn has been known to cause a great amount of stress to gears and in some cases cause the user to have to remove the gear to allow it to cool down.

Would be an interesting Rune skill as well. Blue rune for instance could cover the blade in water draining Mana or flooding the targets gear rendering its gems inactive. ETC...

I dono its a work in progress...

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018
    heero200 wrote: »
    it kinda makes me wonder why the class has a sword and does not use it.​​

I kinda wonder the same thing with the glaive. I don't know the exact inspiration behind the design but from reading up on it, it could have been inspired by a weapon of the same name from a movie named Krull. Obviously PWI's glaives are more practically designed, but it's possible they are designed to be thrown yet we don't actually throw them and just cast magical skills instead.

Of course I could be completely wrong on this since I'm not a weapon enthusiast, but a lot of video games supposedly design weapons based on the original glaive.

Even some of the lower-level weapons look like they're not meant for magical skills, like this level 29 glaive.

04.jpg

Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    Next week's question stems from this as well which I think your find intresting.

I dono about the glaive it's another odd example really. Thinking about it I suppose we can just outright hit with it but yer... That kinda silly.

Thanks.
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Less dailies.
    I wish I could do one thing in 1 hr that gives all rewards from dailies so that I can actually play instead of work in game most of the time.
    Lots of us work all day and need to sleep at night leaving only a few hours to play and then we use that time working in game on endless dailies.