FURTHER UPGRADE TO UCH NECESSARY

13 primordial bloods/6 barbaric blood
these are the current numbers on it..
i proposed to make it 26 primordial bloods/12 barbaric blood per run.
quest requirements stays the same. quest stays the same.
boss on the other hand needs tweaking. lower the hp by half. pyrex and the 2 dragons...
on wind quest make it 5 to be able to dig.. quest only needs 25 exposed dragons to dig.
exposed dragons damaged tweaked to 1 damage so cleric on dig site don't die easily.
this will make things faster.and lot of people will do it for sure even gearless noobs will do it...

Comments

• werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    exposed dragons damaged tweaked to 1 damage so cleric on dig site don't die easily.

I just have my barb tank it instead ^^ with cleric doing non heal-agro skills ^^
    13 primordial bloods/6 barbaric blood
    these are the current numbers on it..
    i proposed to make it 26 primordial bloods/12 barbaric blood per run.

To be honest this instance died earlier on before the amount of bloods it gives was doubled from 7 primal bloods to 13, AND added barbaric bloods. It died because people stopped needing to do that instance, so the only people that needed uch didn't know the mechanics -> many fail runs -> give up.

Adding it to part of the chaotic culti chain and adding babaric bloods to it and neumas has helped revive this instance quite a lot. But from what I see you are asking, you are asking for a change which has not long been implemented already!