Power Leveling (War Front Supply Pack)

I am planning on using the items that is inside War Front Supply Pack, but I would like some players answer the question I have in mind.

1. If I were to use Peripatetic Pill and Optimistic Pill even when my character is already level 100 or RB 100, will I still gain the exp given from these two items?

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yes. Notice that the non rb pill cannot be used on rebirth characters though. The rebirth pill can be used on both rb1 and rb2 characters.

Additionally you can use ancient gift and faction squad buff to get a even more exp boost the moment you use the pill.
  • daniel291184
    daniel291184 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    use those pills at lvl 99 or less to have the x4 in the first reborn and x3 in the second to get even more exp.

You can use those pill at lvl 100+ but you lose the multiplier if you are reborn, in you are not reborn is the same exp, doesnt mind your lvl.
  • rezet#0955
    rezet#0955 Posts: 11 Arc User
    So, for the non-rb pill I can still gain the exp even though I'm already level 100? As for the rb pill, I should use it right before I reach level 100 so I can utilize the multiplier?
  • shopcheese
    edited October 2018
    Yes u can use non rb pill as lvl 100 and gain all EXP, nothing lost. It doesnt have a level requirement, only a no-rebirth requirement.
    As for the rb pill, any lv between 1-99 works for the multiplier, and its also supposed to be eaten during the rb boost state. (gets u to lv100 exactly from lv1 rb1 where u have the x4 exp boost) Eating the pill at lv99 have no difference in exp than eating it at lv1. Just from Lv100+ you lose ur exp boost.

both pills can have their exp boosted even more by using ancient gift and squad exp boost (8x characters from your faction in squad, including urself)
  • rezet#0955
    edited October 2018
    @shopcheese I know about using ancient gift but what do you mean by "squad exp boost?".
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Squad exp boost refers to having a party of 3 or more faction members in the same squad, sadly this is restricted to larger factions and or hardcore smaller factions which have a plethora of members to obtain the faction squad buff...
    If I were you and you wanted to use the exp pill ask a leader or executor of a larger faction to help you out with it I’m pretty sure most factions with access to the buffs wouldn’t mind having you in faction for all of 3-5 minutes before removing you.

@rezet#0955
  • rezet#0955
    @nunuator Thank you very much for the detailed explanation regarding the squad exp boost.
  • shopcheese
    edited October 2018
    Correction; it is 8 members as I mentioned earlier.

Personally I have my own faction with a few friends and all our alts (we are 4 people), I am constantly in a squad where I have the buff.

This is the buff icon
    sAGspRe.png
    Its a faction buff, and some factions have this buff constantly on all their members. This buff does different things, not just EXP buff. When a faction have a base, all members gets mount speed and thus this icon will always show up on them. You have to hold your mouse over the icon to see what buffs are activated

Forexample, when Im not in squad it will show following text
    agGW8XZ.png

And when 8+ people are in squad from same faction, this text will show
    8EBGBlX.png

The text I made in a red box is the one you want.
  • rezet#0955
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Correction; it is 8 members as I mentioned earlier.

Personally I have my own faction with a few friends and all our alts (we are 4 people), I am constantly in a squad where I have the buff.

This is the buff icon
    sAGspRe.png
    Its a faction buff, and some factions have this buff constantly on all their members. This buff does different things, not just EXP buff. When a faction have a base, all members gets mount speed and thus this icon will always show up on them. You have to hold your mouse over the icon to see what buffs are activated

Forexample, when Im not in squad it will show following text
    agGW8XZ.png

And when 8+ people are in squad from same faction, this text will show
    8EBGBlX.png

The text I made in a red box is the one you want.

This greatly helps me a lot as to what squad exp boost is, tysm @shopcheese.