10th Anni Mount Competition Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• randomnoname
    randomnoname Posts: 4 Arc User
    since i dont want to ride a 16 bit rocket, nor a stolen giraffe nor a white polygon pegasus, can we just give every entry the same reward and have GMs decide on the top 3?
  • darks234
    darks234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Im Ariciaa ,this is the first time I participate in a contest made from PWI, and I big surprise about how the people cheat the votes and this PWI guys do not do anything, i agree with many people here someone is just voting B and B all the time, in the 1st round there was only 1700-1800 votes maybe in a 3-4 days ? and now we are close of 5000? wtf how is that possible in a one day the contest have that amount of votes.
    I participate because I thought it would be fun but and this things help me to practique in what i study but for real is not fair for the people who really put effort to make a design.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    It seems pretty clear the results are being gamed... just like every other online voting contest this game has ever had. Can the GMs just stop doing online voting? Or at least never attach contest rewards to voting results. The rewards weren't even that important and the results are still being manipulated.​​
  • caulibae#8551
    caulibae#8551 Posts: 1 Arc User
    What the hell is with this set of mounts? There's still stolen art work and worst of all they seem to have the highest votes? 2B and 7A are the best ones in. Doubt they get through with all the proxy votes :/
  • roxanne#1147
    roxanne#1147 Posts: 4 Arc User
    So my friend sent this screenshot to me after she voted today.
    2mzbdag.png
    The gap tho, only in the halfway of voting duration but it already reached 5K+ people. This just showed clearly that voting can be easily manipulated. I have so many questions to the management about the event but I think I'll just waste my time, they don't even reply on this thread and answer questions in facebook.
  • luiilafete#3472
    luiilafete#3472 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    So my friend sent this screenshot to me after she voted today.
    2mzbdag.png
    The gap tho, only in the halfway of voting duration but it already reached 5K+ people. This just showed clearly that voting can be easily manipulated. I have so many questions to the management about the event but I think I'll just waste my time, they don't even reply on this thread and answer questions in facebook.

well, the admin never reply again except my issue about the numbering on the first round... they don't even answer how was the wild card work and never had any further explanation about lower bracket thing...

I would like to recommend how was Black Dessert world costume contest vote system by using Gmail account or at least 1 Character Name with minimum level 20/30 per vote... This is my first time to see a disaster vote system for a special event which was never done in another PW as far as I know...

Plus, I read about "cut off when we see the highest best 4" and think that will never happen...
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    Congratulations 2A. Each round your votes have been off the scale high. Who knew people were so desperate to win? What's most disappointing is that your "work" isn't even your own.

Rules
    1) All designs must be original works

What a joke! Remind me not to take part in such contests anymore.
    2zrjnkh.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    >PWE in charge of community events
    >PWE in charge of communicating with community
    Oh wait, their main communication hub is facebook, right, forgot about that, why would they use their own **** forums :^)

Bra-****-vo
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• hyourinn
    hyourinn Posts: 21 Arc User
    I hope this would remind everyone to stop participating in voting based events because PWI is not transparent and very very unprofessional, these words are not enough to describe them tho. THEY ARE SLOPPY SH*TLESS DEVILS, HANDMAID OF SATAN & WORK OF EVIL! THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF THOSE WHO PUT GREAT EFFORT ON THEIR WORKS EVEN IF IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE UGLY MOUNTS USES VPN TO VOTE THEIR WORKS, THEY ALSO LET COPYRIGHTED MOUNTS IN THE BRACKETS, PUT BEAUTIFUL MOUNT VS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL MOUNT IN FIRST ROUND (so stupid, even a kinder can do a better survey than them), CUT OFF THE VOTING OF 3RD ROUND 2 DAYS EARLIER THAN THE DEADLINE POSTED IN THE NEWS. This issue happened a lot of times now. People should really stop, STOP JOINING THESE EVENTS. I felt really bad for those beautiful mounts and just got beaten by drawing that can be done in 5 seconds.

Idc if you ban me, this account is just made to say this tho and Ijs 100% fact. #RocketMountforPWIDecadeAnniversary #CopyrightMountsWins #PWISucksAndWillAlwaysBe #UnprofessionalityAtItsBest

Don't forget to vote the rocket mount! well-deserving!

I feel like you're being sarcastic about the rocket mount but seeing what has happened with this and pwi's fanbase, i'm doubting that. I really hope they don't actually design the winner if it's some dumb ****. This was a disaster and that small hope of a cool new badass mount was destroyed too early.
  • ronnie4boys
    ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    First off They should be Making a bigger better Contest Because its the 10th
    Second Right off the start they should have followed their own rules about entries must be original works & so on... and Removed or disqualified ineligible < not trying to be mean but copied works from online, Stealing already in other game mounts, & not creating an original idea.... I do see some very cool Mounts on display, & I'd like them to get a fighting chance against other good Mounts that followed the PWI Rule / Guidelines
    > If they felt they didn't have enough entries at the Start of the Contest.... ?
    Why couldn't they have extended the entry time?
    or ran with what they had and at least made a good System to vote by players
    or they should have run it somehow differently

I am Not a proud PWI gamer at this time very Disappointed in this whole mess.

I entered 3TTmshq.jpg

JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I am not feeling Proud to be a PWI/PWE player
    This is supposed to be a Grand Celebration for a contest its the 10th anni

I can not make sense of the voting system
    and why were the mounts already announced as copies from other games, and ones not created by players just copied off the internet as pictures.
    Hey I totally understand not everyone is an artist, I hand drew mine made a mess of it several times
    and well even looking at it now its lame, I could have done stuff to make it stand out. I know How people are in game about their Mounts and pets and flyers and Clothes.... We want Fabulous

The mount that won last year I didn't even realize there was a contest, and I've been playing since 2009.
    I've entered other contests its supposed to be fun

this is not fun, its confusing and well I am ashamed of the contest.

I had entered
    8GTN9x1.jpg

I am disappointed in myself I thought a chimp face was cute
    but it needed a tail, & chimps don't have tails
    and my dimensions are all over the place
    I didn't think of adding flare or gimmicks even,
    you look at everything that's in the game today and I drew something dull.
    I'm sorry fr what I entered, was quick.
    But to lose against that Rocket with no imagination, put into it.

Post edited by ronnie4boys on
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• spotty281
    spotty281 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am not feeling Proud to be a PWI/PWE player
    This is supposed to be a Grand Celebration for a contest its the 10th anni

I can not make sense of the voting system
    and why were the mounts already announced as copies from other games, and ones not created by players just copied off the internet as pictures.
    Hey I totally understand not everyone is an artist, I hand drew mine made a mess of it several times
    and well even looking at it now its lame, I could have done stuff to make it stand out. I know How people are in game about their Mounts and pets and flyers and Clothes.... We want Fabulous

The mount that won last year I didn't even realize there was a contest, and I've been playing since 2009.
    I've entered other contests its supposed to be fun

this is not fun, its confusing and well I am ashamed of the contest.

I had entered
    8GTN9x1.jpg

I am disappointed in myself I thought a chimp face was cute
    but it needed a tail, & chimps don't have tails
    and my dimensions are all over the place
    I didn't think of adding flare or gimmicks even,
    you look at everything that's in the game today and I drew something dull.
    I'm sorry fr what I entered, was quick.
    But to lose against that Rocket with no imagination, put into it.

I feel you.. ;w; I also feel like i should have put more time and effort into mine as well. You shouldn't beat yourself over it though! yours is pretty cute! ^^
    But since the whole contest is rigged, it probably wouldn't have mattered in the end, sadly. There were a few really nice ones that were eliminated within the first few rounds. :c
    PWI should have just picked the winner themselves like last year. seems like that would have been an easier way to do the whole contest anyway? xD
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Rip Sir Duckinsworth
    Lost to a vote vote voting for an unoriginal transparent horse mount...
    My vote goes to the stupid **** rocket
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    nunuator wrote: »
    Rip Sir Duckinsworth
    Lost to a vote vote voting for an unoriginal transparent horse mount...
    My vote goes to the stupid **** rocket

Yeah im going to vote the microsoft paint rocket too.

That way PWI will have to make it exactly as it is, no colors, no fancy designs just create that mount as it is. As a mis-shaped white, rocket because after all, they said they would make the one we vote for.. They want to allow things like that to go through, let's make it win!

RockyMcRocketFace for the win!
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • ilovepwi#5293
    ilovepwi#5293 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Why PWI still doesn't give a **** on this? as expected bunch of idiots and corrupts (only takes a **** on their sales & profits) they will only notice it if it is all about money $$$ XDDDDD try it everyone submit a ticket or message them on facebook with subject "charge" you will receive an immediate reply.

Hey staff!! ban me I dont ****** care... why ban tho? because the TRUTH HURTS TO THE BONE

#RocketMountFor10thDecadeAnniversary #PWISucknessNeverEnds #Happy10thAnniversaryPWI​​
  • hyourinn
    valdisman wrote: »
    That way PWI will have to make it exactly as it is, no colors, no fancy designs just create that mount as it is. As a mis-shaped white, rocket because after all, they said they would make the one we vote for.. They want to allow things like that to go through, let's make it win!

RockyMcRocketFace for the win!

I wonder what they're ACTUALLY going to do with it

• ilovepwi#5293
    ilovepwi#5293 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    *lololol @ staffs deleting my comment.. TRUTH REALLY HURTS THEM TO THE BONE*

PWI would never give a **** on this, they are bunch of idiots and corrupts (only takes a **** on their sales & profits) try it everyone submit a ticket or msg them on fb with subject "charge" you will receive an immediately reply XDDDDDDD

Hey staff! ban me I dont ****** care... why ban tho? because the TRUTH HURTS TO THE BONE

#RocketMountFor10thDecadeAnniversary #PWISucknessNeverEnds #Happy10thAnniversary​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    hyourinn wrote: »

I wonder what they're ACTUALLY going to do with it

Well for starters they will have to make it look less like someone riding a giant d.ildo.
    Secondly they will most likely add stuff, change stuff so it look nothing like the entry but more like their own design yet using the rocket shape as the base.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • george#8974
    george#8974 Posts: 1 New User
    For all the players complaining about how those abusers vote endless times through whatever method they use, hear this out.
    It's piece of cake to vote endless times and you don't need to change IP or use proxy or whatever other huge philosophy.

How to vote endlessly on that voting poll of survey:
    Open the Google Chrome browser.
    Click the Customize and control Google Chrome Chrome menu ... (3 vertical dots) icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
    Click -----New incognito window----

then go vote, then close that specific page.

Then re-do, and open a new incognito window, go vote, close the page, re-do.

Number of votes will not refresh with every page you re-open, sometimes it will take a few minutes to update.

Incognito window ftw!

Cya!
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    This contest is the biggest **** farce that PWI has ever pulled. It is an absolute disgrace. GMS are being absurdly lazy and irresponsible in persisting their use of easily gamed online polls. Just put in a bit of actual work and intelligence into the process, and pick the winners themselves. Even if the GMs are biased, it won't be to **** 2-bit rockets or weird plant with green hair. **** ridiculous how all of the best entries except the spider (who is probably the individual doing the gaming) have all disappeared. Utter nonsense.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    its actually the giraffe with the stolen grassland background (you can reverse search that image) doing the vote ****. some etherblade player.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Lolz so our final four are a stolen piece of art work, something tht looks like it belongs in a nintendo game, something tht looks like some bizarre anime fetish adult movie(since the other word is censored) creature or a spider............i just puked a lil and here we all thought nothing could get worse than last years mount rofl wtg community of cheaters wtg u sure proved them all wrong didn't u!
  • hyourinn
    I can't even select that longass ink from arc and I have no idea how to request to open it in a browser. This is cancer
    is it even worth voting?
  • george#2213
    george#2213 Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2018
    @hyourinn , that "longass link from ARC" is not the website, and i suppose you mean the Excel document spreadsheet (h ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hVGOai-mSevEi0xHKhtabzNo91buNzcjYU24DegYQXk/edit?usp=sharing ).

The website is the page of voting which opens instantly after you click at ARC NEWS, long story short, just copy paste the link below each time you re-open incognito window :P

this is a new account and i can't post links, so copy paste the survey website or type it ( i put space after H to show it to you):
    SURVEY WEBSITE: h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9GTQLN8

some players did this to get rid of the rocket mount image, they added like 3000 false votes to do so :P

Instead of that rocket, they are now choosing the pink v*g*na .

there are players who add like 200-300 votes per hour, so it takes an army of people to combat in 1 day against them.
  • hyourinn
    edited May 2018
    ok idk what happened
    anyway
    Post edited by hyourinn on
  • hyourinn
    edited May 2018
    @hyourinn , that "longass link from ARC" is not the website, and i suppose you mean the Excel document spreadsheet (h ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hVGOai-mSevEi0xHKhtabzNo91buNzcjYU24DegYQXk/edit?usp=sharing ).

The website is the page of voting which opens instantly after you click at ARC NEWS, long story short, just copy paste the link below each time you re-open incognito window :P

this is a new account and i can't post links, so copy paste the survey website or type it ( i put space after H to show it to you):
    SURVEY WEBSITE: h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9GTQLN8

some players did this to get rid of the rocket mount image, they added like 3000 false votes to do so :P

Instead of that rocket, they are now choosing the pink v*g*na .

there are players who add like 200-300 votes per hour, so it takes an army of people to combat in 1 day against them.

Did my reply get deleted tf

ugh
    as I said, arc won't let me select text from that website through it so I can't even copy the link. It's not even worth typing it out into google with the selection we have left.

& with the rocket, do you mean they gave the survey link to others who don't even use arc since it's a public poll?