Lantern Festival is not working

Options
catgirldesu
catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
Today the Lantern Festival event appeared at the PW Promotions Agent, but the NPCs to complete the quest are missing. I guess the NPCs have to be spawned manually by GMs.

I don't know if we are actually supposed to get this event or not (I hope we are, give us those Homestead rewards please!) but I figured I should make a thread about it. If someone else has already reported it but I missed it, feel free to delete/merge the thread.
​​

Comments

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    If we got 1 gold every time an event in PWI wasn't working... imagine what we could do :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Do we have any info on this from a News Post?

Ill ask about it anyways.

Im going to say we are prob not suppost to have this running if their is no event post. Im wondering is the Code is setup to run this event to PWCN time. Really they need a Config files for these events...

AHH...

As usual if I get anything back ill let you know.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    There hasn't been a news post about it, it just appeared in quest logs as a daily quest so it's been confusing a lot of people. Seems according to pwdatabase the event has been run each year for a few years but I'm guessing that was just on PWCN since I can't remember the event ever happening. So it might just be an event that should only be available for China and they just didn't change/remove the date for us.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    I'm going to riot if we don't get this event. I need those Homestead items. @heero200 please work your magic!​​