Logging into game, please wait.

Options
armoftheland33
armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
And then after 5 minutes: "Disconnected from server please log in again."

I finally decided I should log pwi to check to make sure no one **** my accounts through the recent compromise of data, but I cant even get into the game. Does this mean my accounts were already compromised?

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    You must launch client from Arc. You can no longer log in without it. Pinned threads detail this.​​
  • armoftheland33
    edited February 2018
    Options
    This is what happens when I launch from arc. Do I need to reinstall the client to get it to work?

Edit: shut everything down, restarted arc, tried to launch again, same thing happens.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yes. If you had the Steam client installed previously and then installed Arc. Arc would detect the Steam client version and launch it. SylenThunder did testing on this and discovered that it was not possible for Arc to inject the login code to the Steam client version. I did not find out until afterwards, but ended up having to remove and re-install the gameing client.​​
  • armoftheland33
    Options
    Okay thanks I might have installed via steam when that was a thing. I'll try reinstalling everything later in the week, was going to reformat my hd anyway so I'll just wait.

Ps I know you said there was a pinned instructions but there are like twenty pins so not sure which one it is. Sorry for duplicate post.
  • armoftheland33
    Options
    @phantomforce#4598, finally reformatted and redownloaded and was able to log in. All characters happily sleeping with their banks secure. Thanks for the help
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved to support desk.

The rest of these are also in here.

I'm also been draft something to cover this .

Thanks.