PWI titles

Virtual currency bonus post, says with this promo U can unlock titles. What does that mean? Anyone charged to figure out what titles do we actually get?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I don't believe this Virtual Currency Bonus gives titles, it's just the wording they've used. I'm guessing the sentence you're referring to is "From now until February 20th, at 9 AM PT, you'll be able to unlock bonus currency on the Arc Platform for the Perfect World titles! " What they're basically saying is you'll be able to unlock bonus currency on the Arc Platform for the Perfect World games. The Virtual Currency Bonus applies to multiple games and not just PWI, and it only offers extra zen, nothing more.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    makes sense, thanks.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    While I have you guys in this Post , would there ever be an interest in forum titles ? ( Online website only not ingame) , figure I ask in case it's a popular request from players and can contest it off or something. Let me know guys
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    A really long time ago I believe we did have the option to choose our own forum titles and the CM at the time would grant them to us (as long as it was appropriate). I don't think I was using the forums much around that time but I do think players would like that option if there were an opportunity to have it again. I'd definitely like a title for my wiki editing.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com