I am impressed. The new faction trials are AWESOME!

2»

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    This game is not active enough for these kind of trials. The large factions, 1-2 per server, can do them, the rest not so much. They are some of the best content I`ve seen in this game though but sadly our playerbase isnt really made for them any longer. All in all I did enjoy my time after we got enough ppl to effectively do them but it does require that ~40 ppl to actually finish them imo.

Might be an incentive for people to actually band together in less smaller faction but more bigger factions. This would not only positively influence trials and factions themselves but maybe even PK activity and would set new goals for new/returning players. I like it. The issue is getting people to move away from their old, stubborn ways and actually band together. Anyone has alts. Putting your main into a bigger faction with a small commitment (seriously, trials, tw and xtw is literally nothing imho and I am off for work for at least 10h per day,, next to family, guitar, gym and other games so it...) is doable. Anyone would profit from that.

Let's hope those issues fix themselves xDD
  • oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    even when you act like its not about you - another show-off thread from Joe *claps hands*

what about the 66% of your guild that didnt participate in your selfish attempt to get a useless title?

Well of course it is. After all, if something doesn't affect *him*, then anyone else complaining must be a p*ssy, or fail, or both.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I mean no one is stopping all these small factions with 40 ppl to stay that way, couldn't have don't the old trials either... something challenging and fun for the people of higher gear level imo is appreciated. As someone who farmed their **** off to get to where I am, im glad there is some reward in it all. Small factions either need to ban together and make bigger factions or stay in separate small factions and complain. All the info for this update has been available for months and months gave people plenty of time to prepare. The social aspect of this gave is something it did right, so work together to get better its just what it is.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I mean no one is stopping all these small factions with 40 ppl to stay that way, couldn't have don't the old trials either... something challenging and fun for the people of higher gear level imo is appreciated. As someone who farmed their **** off to get to where I am, im glad there is some reward in it all. Small factions either need to ban together and make bigger factions or stay in separate small factions and complain. All the info for this update has been available for months and months gave people plenty of time to prepare. The social aspect of this gave is something it did right, so work together to get better its just what it is.

The old trials were fairly easy though compared these revamped ones and could be done with just one squad.

All that effort and gear needed to complete trials and the set title gives only 5 extra P atk compared to Nostalgia title :D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    oldrascal wrote: »
    even when you act like its not about you - another show-off thread from Joe *claps hands*

what about the 66% of your guild that didnt participate in your selfish attempt to get a useless title?

Well of course it is. After all, if something doesn't affect *him*, then anyone else complaining must be a p*ssy, or fail, or both.

Damn, it's not about me ffs. I was just giving props to PWE for actual good content ._.