Dawn Glory being attacked again

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
@kalystconquerer#0876

We of the Dawn Glory server are experiencing horrible lag the same as when the server was being attacked. Please help.

e8mP52r.png​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    sad is only in our server
    i can log in other server but no where i play (Dawnglory)
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User

Comfirming high lag spikes.... Every online member of our faction is experiencing this.
    Any help would be much appriciated.... This is completely unplayable.
    Thank you! YOSHA from the BankaiGODs
    LordSesshomaru [DA]

v1XctW7.png
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    been booted, can't log in. Again!
  • uchijawar
    could log but now i have 4.5k lag o.O
  • rallick#5268
    rallick#5268 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Booted at the 8th stage of GV for culti :'( Colosseum starting in an hour. The game is unplayable.
  • uchijawar
    i just got 22k lag few mins ago ****
  • uchijawar
    again game stoped pls gms help
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I sent off an email to our engineers to let them know of the situation!
    I tried logging in myself and wasn't able to connect to Dawnglory at all, so it's definitely not ISP related.
    If I get any additional updates I'll drop a line, but for now, they are aware of the situation.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Update : I did not receive any further updates from the Engineers past they acknowledging what it was and confirming they were working on it. So I decided to hop online.

I'm currently logged onto Dawnglory and I do not see any lagspikes on my end and I haven't disconnected. I'll stay logged in for a bit just to make sure but if it decides to spike again, I should see it happen right away.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I Was wondering if you could put Brilliant Seraph Wings on sale in cash shop before you go home today and start the weekend off partying lol they are diffrent then Seraph Wings that is curently in our cash shop today http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/50625 NON RELATED BUT I SEE U ACTIVE HERE AND RESORTED TO POKEING U LOL
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Would be nice if we had never been forced onto a server on a different continent to begin with.

When is PWI going to admit that it was a horrible mistake and let us transfer back to the correct side of the Atlantic Ocean?
  • shannahand
    shannahand Posts: 12 Arc User
    Eu server is doing maintenance on a Friday night? With no announcement? What is going on?
  • dennicool2k17#7922
    dennicool2k17#7922 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Must be because of timeshift - we draw back our clocks for an hour today night. At 3 o clock draw back to 2, so must be maintenance for an hour or so...
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10701824-daylight-saving’s-time-maintenance! this? its not friday on any server btw. its saturday or sunday morning...
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Check the news theres a post about it there
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • scollins3178
    scollins3178 Posts: 24 Arc User
    once again you guys **** over the majority playing to kiss the azz of a few ppl doing colloseum awesome ty a maintenance for something that has nothing to do with our server makes sense with very little notice you guys do this **** to us every year
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Brilliant maintenance timing, TWs are set to start in bout 50mins from now. If servers arent back online soon, which I doubt as they didnt go down that long ago, its gonna be pretty awful to try and organize TWs for factions who happened to land those on 8pm timeslot on west coast servers.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    It's a maintenance for daylight savings time how exactly is that only for a few people?
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • scollins3178
    this maintenance for daylight savings time only affects eu should have no barring on east and west coast servers who for west coast have tw still and yet the following maint for daylight savings time only east and west will go down while eu gets to stay online
  • scollins3178
    kiss more eu azz like stupid xnw time so numbers are rediculously unfair
  • mannysgirl
    mannysgirl Posts: 7 Arc User
    Bring back our dq plz
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    this maintenance for daylight savings time only affects eu should have no barring on east and west coast servers who for west coast have tw still and yet the following maint for daylight savings time only east and west will go down while eu gets to stay online

It was done so all x server events would work. IE xtw xnw x3v3

In the past they have failed.

Thanks.
  • rudolfus
    rudolfus Posts: 10 Arc User
    Again 29th huge lag spikes/dc's , cant log anymore....
  • bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    and again.....
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Yeah, server is semi..unreachable again. Sick and tired of this BS, seriously.

What kind of network-administrators work for PWE? This kind: "Oh, the problem doesn't happen anymore out of the blue so I guess we are good now. Fixed." - Utter unprofessional BS. Go find the root cause and fix it, can't be that hard. That's what logs are for or pay me and I will do it. Sweet Jesus.
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    In server screen it shows all servers up except dawnglory, did they forgot to turn on login server again?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    saleniece wrote: »
    In server screen it shows all servers up except dawnglory, did they forgot to turn on login server again?

Can you log in or is it offline.