Fairy Boxes / Keys

zoube
zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
I had Fairy boxes remaining on inventory, and transmutated my keys. But now UCH doesnt drop keys anymore, and box cant be dropedn or even npced. What can I do with them? Is there any way to get Fairy Keys now?

Comments

• geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    I would just hold them. You never know they might get reintroduced later after everyone has emptied their years worth of stored keys.
  • zoube
    Well anyway I dont have any other choice than holding them. But I just have 2 boxes, so it's ridiculous to lose a slots for that.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    Well anyway I dont have any other choice than holding them. But I just have 2 boxes, so it's ridiculous to lose a slots for that.

I'd just NPC them. An inventory slot is worth more than 12 mirages.
    ​​
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »

I'd just NPC them. An inventory slot is worth more than 12 mirages.

They can't be sold/NPC'ed
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    I guess you can destroy them at the PW Promotions Agent. I am not sure though.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I attempted all the destruction methods I know of, and save for the most potent commands we use for test servers (that shouldn't be used on live anyways), I don't think we have a current method of junking them. Since it's not gears, the PW Agent won't let you blow it up :(

So, I'm probably going to have to ask if they can add this to transmutation or find a way to add an exchange that can get rid of them directly for players.

Because, as far as I'm aware, you can't get Fairy Box Keys anymore naturally. If there is a way to still get Keys, feel free to let me know!
  • zoube
    edited September 2017
    thank you kalyst :)
    I've been thinking of sending a ticket (I think GM can remove items that way) but didnt want to bother, they may be busy with more important issues.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Hello!

I attempted all the destruction methods I know of, and save for the most potent commands we use for test servers (that shouldn't be used on live anyways), I don't think we have a current method of junking them. Since it's not gears, the PW Agent won't let you blow it up :(

So, I'm probably going to have to ask if they can add this to transmutation or find a way to add an exchange that can get rid of them directly for players.

Because, as far as I'm aware, you can't get Fairy Box Keys anymore naturally. If there is a way to still get Keys, feel free to let me know!

Glad you're looking into this because depending on the max size for a stack of fairy boxes, they could potentially fill up your bag/bank fairly quickly with no way to open/trash them. Kinda seems like a strange move on the developers part to me to do something like this without adding some alternative or getting rid of the box drops too. Let's just hope China isn't like 'oh we'll fix that in the next major patch', which could end up leaving the problem for atleast 3-6 months, or decides it's not a big enough problem and throws it on the backburner to be fixed whenever they decide to get to it. Weird part is, you can throw the fairy box keys into the transmuter, so there's got to be some way to get them somewhere, although it's possible they got moved to a future dungeon or another current dungeon that almost noone runs. Maybe check the various levels of QSM and see if the keys drop there?
  • zoube
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    Hello!

Glad you're looking into this because depending on the max size for a stack of fairy boxes, they could potentially fill up your bag/bank fairly quickly with no way to open/trash them. Kinda seems like a strange move on the developers part to me to do something like this without adding some alternative or getting rid of the box drops too. Let's just hope China isn't like 'oh we'll fix that in the next major patch', which could end up leaving the problem for atleast 3-6 months, or decides it's not a big enough problem and throws it on the backburner to be fixed whenever they decide to get to it. Weird part is, you can throw the fairy box keys into the transmuter, so there's got to be some way to get them somewhere, although it's possible they got moved to a future dungeon or another current dungeon that almost noone runs. Maybe check the various levels of QSM and see if the keys drop there?

I think they assumed people usually opened their boxes as soon as they get them. There is no way to get boxes anymore so I doubt many people have this problem.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Hey all I know..why don't PWI bring back the Keys and Fairy Boxes and let us have mirages to sale for coins ect? This isnt just about the keys/mirages. You have taken away so much from us players to earn extra coins. I have been playing since you started and very close to leaving the game. Was easier to earn R9rr back then. I have R9rr and now lvl 3x 105. I see new young players struggling to find ways to make coins. So hard now to do, unless they are an alt of an already cash player right? It's like you find ways to continue to take away items to keep players earning coins and stay in the game. Do you want the gamers to only spend money in Mall to pad your own pockets? And/or if its harder to obtain coins, you hope players spend more TIME online in game earning coins?

FYI...to players...Dont be like me. I spent hours and hours of sitting in my desk chair playing this game, And for what Pixels? Play the game, but balance your time and enjoy real life, you can get so caught up in what is really important! You and your health are.

Tick Tock...Tick Tock. the minutes of your life is disappearing. WAKE UP!

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    thank you kalyst :)
    I've been thinking of sending a ticket (I think GM can remove items that way) but didnt want to bother, they may be busy with more important issues.

It can be removed by someone with access to the system interface that's a high lv administration only. I have the same problem with another item. I'll list later.

Odds are we don't have anyone who has access tho.