Male/Male Interaction Concern

Options
cerle
cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
Compared to the Male/Female and Female/Female, Male/Male interaction is awkward, especially with infatuation. The others have sweet whispering and cuddling. Male/Male interaction has an awkward drop and embarrassment. How is the infatuation or love and adore? I'm selfish. I want my male characters to have the same level of cavity-inducing sweetness with other males as the other pairings do.

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think it pictures how most people interact in real life. Girls tend to be more clingy/cute and affectionate to eachother, while men stick to being "bros" and "no homo" if that makes any sense? I don't think the interactions were intended to show affection/love in a romantic way in the case of same-sex toons.​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I WANT TO WATCH THE TWO MALES TO KISS

WITH TOUNGE
    (barbs lick)
  • sarraps
    sarraps Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Add buttslap, ploz.
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    I think it pictures how most people interact in real life. Girls tend to be more clingy/cute and affectionate to eachother, while men stick to being "bros" and "no homo" if that makes any sense? I don't think the interactions were intended to show affection/love in a romantic way in the case of same-sex toons.​​

If you go with the 'bro' interpretation, it still comes off as awkward and clumsy. I don't think the Male/Male interaction know what it wants to be. There are flirty/romantic and bro tones, but given off in this awkward, lack of confidence, uncomfortable kind of way.

A better interaction would be:
    Person A and Person B sit shoulder to shoulder. Person A shoulders Person B. Person B looks at Person A. Person A whispers in Person B's ear. Person B's head is tossed back while laughing.
    It is open for interpretation so players choose whether its romantic or just good friend chilling.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    >Finally get homo interactions
    >ITS NOT HOMO ENOUGH

I think you should be happy that China added it at all, considering in the end, it is China we're talking about here tiger-18.gif.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.