G17r3 Blade Fangs Spirit Blackhole

jorock457
jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
I recently acquired the 3rd cast g17 dual swords, Blade Fangs and have had spirit blackhole on it the past few days and the proc rate seems to be really low, like around 5-7%. I was testing it with aoe skills too and it purges my main target but does not purge the others being aoe'd, like you see it does in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xhL6eyGZpo

I was wondering if, for example, the db saber g17 third cast proc is the same as the g17 dual swords. Because to me, it feels like the proc on the dual swords is just like the archer proc on r9r3 and r9r4.

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    It's the same but the thing about g17.3 purge it's power doesn't china in DPH classes such as seeker it shines in DPS more because the more hits executed the more chance to purge. Also it's also unique in terms of the fact it actually can proc with cc skills of which archer skills couldn't with r9rr bow purge therefore making this purge superior. In all honesty seeker has a Lot of aoe which is lovely for purge in mass pk and going into a group and purging as many ppl possible. But if you are trying to AA focus fire it's not the ideal class if you want reliable purge imo due to the fact seekers have a small amount of purge cc lockdown capabilities. Duskblade and sin have best reliablity in terms of focus fire lockdown purge due to cc and multi hit skillls. That being said you can still run into a group vortex/spam other aoes and I'm sure someone bound to purge
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    congrats you spend that much $$ to kill a mob/other person that spent that much to kill a mob or you..dang i hate PW mmo videos sheesh

3rd cast isn't even that expensive, especially if you farm that mats rather than buy due to the 4:1 ratio, hell just base 1r9 is probably double the cost.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2017

3rd cast isn't even that expensive, especially if you farm that mats rather than buy due to the 4:1 ratio, hell just base 1r9 is easily double to triple the cost of a 3rd cast
    *edit* hit quote instead of edit, is there a way to delete my own post?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    It still takes most people 6 months to a year of daily farming to get stage 3. I'd say that's pretty expensive, but not compared to things like lvl 8 glyphs or card sets.