TW SPAWN KILLING

bloues
bloues Posts: 4 Arc User
HI guys
can you plz put something in place to stop the spawn killing in tw's.
It is NOT in the spirit off the game to spawn kill somebody I mean you cant do anything to protect yourself you are sitting like a sitting duck waiting to be killed'
its very irritating'my suggestions are BANN them if they spawn kill

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    There is system in place to avoid being spawnkilled. Its called the exit npc.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    people still care about tw spawn killing in 2017?
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    lol, just leave the tw map
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Well technically speaking when you rez in the middle of say lane B and get instant killed that constitutes as spawn killing too? Ppl deserve a ban for that? Ouch
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    There is a mechanic. There are towers at your base that can one shot people who get too close. Some players ironguard to get past that but sooner or later it wears out :)
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    bloues wrote: »
    HI guys
    can you plz put something in place to stop the spawn killing in tw's.
    It is NOT in the spirit off the game to spawn kill somebody I mean you cant do anything to protect yourself you are sitting like a sitting duck waiting to be killed'
    its very irritating'my suggestions are BANN them if they spawn kill
    There are systems in place, base towers which deal considerably more damage than the others.
    If a play IG's to come dd your spawn...maybe y'all shouldn't be on your spawn so long as to allow that.

I'm not an advocate for spawn killing, but I do hate when players think the spawn grants them some sort of refuge...they'll run out, dd on us and then run back to the spawn claiming "no no this is my safe space you can't touch me here".

o.o for the short of it, get off your spawn by going left, right or forward. If you stand on your spawn for an excessive amount of time, what's the point of being in there anyway? These are not spectator events.
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    There is system in place to avoid being spawnkilled. Its called the exit npc.

#Facts!

The only GOP
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    IJS, CoD4: MW on the map Shipment 1v1. That's spawnkilling. TW spawnkilling is nothing, absolutely nothing in comparison to that.

But yeah, basically if an enemy faction is able to constantly spawn-kill you then you have no chance against them anyways and just give up and leave the battle. Where is the problem?
  • akitomeshi#9188
    akitomeshi#9188 Posts: 12 Arc User
    What is wrong with people, you cant just kill someone where they spawn at and expect them not to say anything about it. Its been a while since i been in a TW, but if someone spawn kill on me, i would tell the whole world chat and diss the whole faction in WC. Seriously, it'd be horrible stuff i say about them and then faction. It would make me feel better after being hit with such a cowardous move. all this guy did was post a thread about it.
  • aspiringapathy
    What is wrong with people, you cant just kill someone where they spawn at and expect them not to say anything about it. Its been a while since i been in a TW, but if someone spawn kill on me, i would tell the whole world chat and diss the whole faction in WC. Seriously, it'd be horrible stuff i say about them and then faction. It would make me feel better after being hit with such a cowardous move. all this guy did was post a thread about it.

o.o again, I do not condone or participate in spawn killing. That being said, get off your damn spawn...it isn't college, this isn't your 'safe space'. There are mechanics in place to dissuade people from spawn killing, but your spawn is not a box seat to watch your crystal get bashed...either try to get them out of base or why are you there?
  • akitomeshi#9188
    akitomeshi#9188 Posts: 12 Arc User

o.o again, I do not condone or participate in spawn killing. That being said, get off your damn spawn...it isn't college, this isn't your 'safe space'. There are mechanics in place to dissuade people from spawn killing, but your spawn is not a box seat to watch your crystal get bashed...either try to get them out of base or why are you there?

Am i missing something? what do you mean get off the spawn? They press the skill key to Kill you as soon as your glow is gone. Which is what, like 10 seconds? Either go outside to their partners and get killed, or get spawn killed by the idiot in the base. And if its a brawl outside then you get hit by a aeo and die. all because you are not buffed(because you had no time to, and hes killing all the buffers) and the people outside Are fully buffed, with Chi. The only way it will stop is if they made it so the spawn point was somewhere close to the base, and anyone that went in that area get's hit with 100m damage on entry.
  • aspiringapathy

Am i missing something? what do you mean get off the spawn? They press the skill key to Kill you as soon as your glow is gone. Which is what, like 10 seconds? Either go outside to their partners and get killed, or get spawn killed by the idiot in the base. And if its a brawl outside then you get hit by a aeo and die. all because you are not buffed(because you had no time to, and hes killing all the buffers) and the people outside Are fully buffed, with Chi. The only way it will stop is if they made it so the spawn point was somewhere close to the base, and anyone that went in that area get's hit with 100m damage on entry.

*release to city* You spawn, immediately turn left or right - get off the platform so you aren't being aoe'd on. While spawn killing itself is a bad tactic...if you're staying on the spawn point longer than just a few seconds you're not doing yourself or your team any favors...you avoid grouping up in the lanes right? Why would you intentionally stay grouped up in base too...