Celestial Vale Pack

Options
milkins
milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
This pack does not work on Stormbringers or Duskblades or am I only one having problems with this issue?
IeIantos - GoldDigrz

Comments

• irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    You aren't the only one, I sent in a ticket and got a responce. I recommend you to do the same.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

CS is getting a fair amount of tickets about it. It seems to be they didn't apply a fix on this pack though the item should have no longer had issues (Illusionary Crystal). Nightshades will still be bale to boost levels with the other item provided.That being said, Nightshades were missing out on some quality of life items. In response to this everyone will be able to redeem a second code to get additional items!

pY6NPx4G

Expiration Date : 5/6/2017

This code contains one Good Luck Giftpack.
    Which contains the following items

Ginseng Tonic Rice Balls - 400
    Feastworthy Crab Dumplings - 400
    Mystical Pill - 40
    Teleacoustic - 40
    Teleport Incense - 40
    Teleport Stone - 40
    Angel of Wishes - 40
    Radiant Shard - 10
    Hyper EXP Stone - 10
    Vitae Pill - 10
    Teleport Bell Period: 7 days
    Auto-Recovery Stone Period: 7 days
    Foxy Smiley Set Period: 7 days
    Holy Pill - 10
    Tiger Vendor Shop Period: 7 days
    Silver Spirit Charm Period: 30 days
    Silver Guardian Charm Period: 30 days
    Gold Guardian Charm Period: 30 days
    Gold Spirit Charm Period: 30 days
    Lovestruck Guppy Egg

Please keep in mind that due to the volume of players redeeming this code, you might not get it right away or receive and error - simply wait a few minutes and try again!

A PSA has also been posted and pinned, so feel free to refer to that as well for more details!

Hope this helps!
  • somi1010
    somi1010 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    I'm still going to keep my celestial vale pack on my nightshade for when they finally REMEMBER to fix this. More "hold in my bank until..." item taking up space, but I think this one is worth it.