Nightshades and the Blessing of the Celestial Vale

irmoose
irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
I had opened a ticket about the Blessing of the Celestial Vale and Nightshades. They told me to come here and talk about it. Not sure what else to say but it just doesn't work on them.

I was talking about this in the ARC code page. Many people were upset over this yet some would say it was out fault for not researching. Thing is, before when it happened the Nightshades were new. Now when it happens, they've been out for a while and there is no reason for it to not work on them.

I say it's biased but what it really is bad programming somewhere excluding them with maybe an IF statement.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Yes, it seems at some point one item in the Coupon (the Illusionary Crystal) didn't work on Nightshades but I think they fixed that. But they didn't go back and fix this pack that has this item in it.

You will still have the ability to boost to 100 with the second item before rebirth, but the coupon also had some quality of life items in it. I'm currently working on getting a second code out that has a few of those quality of life items, but I will need to talk to the related stakeholders to make sure we're all on the same page before pushing out a second code.

That being said the item should still get fixed, so we'll need to enter a bug for this item and ask the devs for a fix!

Hope this helps!
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    I had written the first 100 worked. It just sound sad how it was brushed around by the mods in that ARC page.. sad and rude, quite frankly.