Ginger Tiger Vendor License

captriker
captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
I received mine new years and it vapor'd within next login.. are you going to in-game mail us a replacement? only reason I log in everyday, for the whole year is to get this cute lil vendor!

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    I'll need to make sure we have that list of people and we don't leave anyone off hanging. We've corrected the expiration dates with this patch, so we just need to get these items to players! I'll be double checking if the shop we've corrected is on the whitelist and once that's done, we can start passing them out!

So yes, they will be giving them out to everyone who qualified in the near future
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • captriker
    captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
    what's really disappointing is PWI has none to little QA control. this EXACT problem happened the year before also ROTFL.. WTH?
  • bigtiggerrs
    bigtiggerrs Posts: 7 Arc User
    when i submited a ticket about this, this all they said

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I understand that you are inquiring about the Annual Attendance rewards issue.

This has already been addressed to the developers and their already working on it. Please do wait for future news and updates regarding this while it is being fixed. We're sorry for the troubles this has caused you. Rest assured that this will be fixed as soon as possible.

See you in-game! Let us know if you need anything else.

Please take care and have a nice day!

Regards,
    Imyorce
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Yeah i got a similar reply when I sent mine few weeks ago. They will do a datapull to check who qualified for the reward and start passing them as soon as possible. Might take some time, but they haven't forgotten about it, just be patient​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    captriker wrote: »
    what's really disappointing is PWI has none to little QA control. this EXACT problem happened the year before also ROTFL.. WTH?

Exactly, it happened last year. You could have waited to redeem the reward until after they patched the item and avoided all this ticket mess.

TBH, I don't know why they constantly make more work for themselves this way. The amount of man hours spent replying to tickets to fix problems that could have been avoided with a smattering of forethought is ridiculous. It would have probably taken an extra 10 minutes to copy-paste the code for the rewards, adjust the dates, and have things set for the next 5 years.