Miss the old quests

ugh im leveling too fast and missing the good gear i miss the old days where had tons of quests and leveled at a decent pace

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    You got alot more of the story when doing quests. Goshiki, in my opinion, was the best of both worlds - gave nice exp and had a nice storyline. For a while, we occasionally gave out Dreamchaser packs, which would give you decent gears as you leveled. I'm thinking of bringing that back, just so that gears aren't an issue in the early levels. It's assumed that people blast though those levels and then buy TT 60s-99 gears from other players, but there's still something to be said about normal quest and leveling progression.
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    omg i always thought i was the odd one wanting to read all the quest stories. ;)

I do miss being able to actually do the quests rather than out-level them, but find that with 2 rebirths to accomplish it's nice to get a chance to do the ones i missed the first time around.

I want to say that the addition of the quest level information in the encyclopedia (I think that's what it's called) has been a godsend!! now i can plan which ones to do first before I out level them. As much as I like getting to the higher levels, I really still enjoy the leveling process.

I will say that I don't miss the really old days where I had to do tons of justice orders to get through the 60's because I'd completed all the quests. ;)
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Old School is best, old school quests, but YES Goshiki was a great quest after the TideBourne Exspansion. Are Dream chaser packs even needed tho these days?

(2 years after start i did my 1st Frostcover Exp run at lvl 100BM, wow the good old days......)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Well it may seem tedious but if you wanna read every single story. Best bet is pick up all quest at once so then turn them in if u level before you finish turn in pick up new ones rinse repeat hence u won't miss out on any story
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I really don't miss having to kill 85 mobs for 10k exp.
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    ^^