December Flash Sales Spend Bug/Problem

dregenfox
dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
12/05 20 Gold

Barbaric Blood x3

Redeem limit: 4

According to the front page there is supposed to be an extra flash spend promo for this, I spent 36 gold a couple hours ago and I still haven't received the bloods. I'm a bit concerned that it is bugged becasue this is the first time the bloods have been offered this way, can anyone else confirm whether the spend promo is working or not?

Comments

• minhtriet359#2297
    minhtriet359#2297 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I spent 60 gold and received no bloods neither after hours

Post edited by minhtriet359#2297 on
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Odd! I'll have the appropriate people look under the hood and if I find anything out, will report back here!
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    yup, spent over 60 gold and nothing.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    I can confirm I never received any either!
    m5arXCN.png
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Alright back with news to report! Seems like our tool had some issues on the backend, so we'll datapull for everyone who was in the affected window and then reimburse the items accordingly. If you run into any other issues, please let Customer Support know, and we'll work on fixing them as soon as they come up! Apologies for the inconvenience!

Also @aradya6793 spoiler alert - local version tournament tonight after maintenance with a blog going live on how it works on Wednesday.
  • maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Nope, spent over 500g yesterday Dec. 5th, 2016 on packs, and a few days before on homestead mansions and decorations and nothing... :|
    Come visit my homestead and see the awesome Bamboo mansion and Maple garden ;)

_MaiFah_
    Cleric of Etherblade
    Post edited by maifah on
    Maifah
  • dregenfox
    Still haven't received anything after maint, no ticket response or any bloods in in-game mail
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    did anyone got their bloods?
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Want us to wait, or to ticket?
    m5arXCN.png
  • p0odlep0p
    p0odlep0p Posts: 10 Arc User
    You should ticket, it's not the first time they mess up and later only send to people who had notified them. Also, the more spam they get, the more they possibly move their butts...
  • dregenfox
    Spent 30g today and didn't get the Vendor Proof as well...

Are any of the spend rewards working at all?
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    How long before we can expect these items to be sent to us? I want to learn my last passive. Thanks :D
  • mattematix
    mattematix Posts: 2 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Oh captain! my captain! Barbaric bloods and apparently vendor proof aren't working...
    Tickets that were sent for the barbaric bloods are going to close automatically unless you update them, if you update and rush the staff they close the ticket for you, if it closes and you make another one, it says it's a duplicate. Are they actually working on the problem? It's not the first time that around the holidays things break and they don't get fixed and then they forget about it... :|
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    mattematix wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Oh captain! my captain! Barbaric bloods and apparently vendor proof aren't working...
    Tickets that were sent for the barbaric bloods are going to close automatically unless you update them, if you update and rush the staff they close the ticket for you, if it closes and you make another one, it says it's a duplicate. Are they actually working on the problem? It's not the first time that around the holidays things break and they don't get fixed and then they forget about it... :|

Similar type of response here from GM. Spent 80g+ on 5th, logged ticket on 6th. Get reply on 8th that I didn't qualify...sigh
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    seems to be bugged still. charged+spended 60~70 gold on the 9th and recieved nothing. think im not even gonna bother to send a ticket about it...

@kalystconquerer#0876
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    I have the same issue.
    I spent $80 on the 5th for 12 barbaric bloods and didn't receive them. I sent a ticket and the support staff said I didn't spend money on the 5th or qualify, so I replied telling them they were incorrect and to please go check again. That's where it's at so far.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    I had this issue with the previous spend rewards. First guy said I spent 12 gold, when I spent 162. Took about 5 messages until the person handling my ticket got changed and the next guy said they did a data pull with the records of my spend intact. Got my items the next day. Not sure what's going on at PWE but seems they are struggling with spend promotions all over.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • dregenfox
    They assured me that I was in the data pull and that I'd be getting my barbaric bloods "soon". That was on the 6th. Still waiting. Lets see what happens on monday.

Do I have to send in a ticket for every single spend reward?
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    the monkey king vendor of today did worked tough
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    No barbarics yet. I will check my ticket status once I get home though, did not look at it for 2 days.

We'll get them eventually.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • mattematix
    mattematix Posts: 2 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 nothing ? D: ?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Swamped today with prepping blogs for our EU team. Haven't had a chance to duck in and see what's up. CN has updated our whitelist and we have the datapulls conducted and finished. So we should start seeing disbursements before the year is out!

Oh boo, did the Monkey King Vendor shop not send? It works fine on our end (can send and retrieve) but yeah, ping CS if you didn't receive the item and they should get you sorted with a manual send.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    My advice is to not spend for any of these flash sales as they are very buggy and CS response depends on who you get for GM.

Like I mentioned before, I spent over 80g on the 5th Dec, waited 20 hrs to log a ticket on the 6th when the Bloods did not arrive. GM replied on 8th stating I did not qualify as gold I spent was on the 6th and even the gold spent on the 6th was not enough. I replied to the ticket requesting a recheck as I specifically waited 20 hrs after the 5th to give them time for a delayed mail. And I'm pretty sure I know how to count to 20g let alone 80g.

The latest ticket response still says I do not qualify. Which means I spent the 80g for nothing, waited the 20 hours after initial spend for nothing. Some of us will get lucky with the items; the rest of us are gambling for a reliable mailback system or record of spend. And when you get a GM who insists you didn't spend hundreds of $$$ in the game, then it's pretty much GG for you.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I had this issue with the previous spend rewards. First guy said I spent 12 gold, when I spent 162. Took about 5 messages until the person handling my ticket got changed and the next guy said they did a data pull with the records of my spend intact. Got my items the next day. Not sure what's going on at PWE but seems they are struggling with spend promotions all over.

Oh, I see you are back. Welcome Back!

I have also spend a bit on another day just to get heavily unlucky with keys (ya sometimes you need your gamble =P) and havnt received anything either. However, I dont really care about a few more bloods as I was diligent and did all my dailies beforehand :P
  • sanguinesin
    sanguinesin Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I got that dreaded "You do not qualify" canned answer. I know that I bought the stuff on 12/5/16 in the early evening. (I know it was 12/5/16 because my computer told me it was Monday, December 5, 2016 and Monday Night RAW was on tv that night.)

I play on Twilight Temple server. As far as I know, that is a United States West Coast server. So it's PST, right? Granted, I live in EST but that means my server time is 3 hours behind my local time.

According to their 'data pull' timecode evidence they say that I bought the stuff at almost 2 am server time the next day. I'm confused how a server that is 3 hours behind my local time becomes apparently 9 hours faster than my local time (so, technically 12 hours faster than server time?). Does the PWE universe have it's own unique time zone and calendar?

It really sucks for people to possibly not get what they are rightfully due because of something akin to someone accidentally setting the alarm clock to pm instead of am. I hope that someone might actually look into the accuracy of the game clock.

It's gotten bad that in this game that you have to screen shot your desktop everytime you do anything. But seems that you have to have evidence to prove when you win something or earn something from a game company promoted event.
    Post edited by sanguinesin on
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    So today we have the max 4 A chests as a reward, and mah fingers are itchy.... should I? shouldn't I?

Did it work for anyone yet?
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    Hey,

thanks for the feedback/info in this thread. I was already wondering why I have not received any barbarian blood during spend duration time of this activitiy.
    So I will stay away about this event and dont touch it anymore.

Cheers,

Zoe