Twilight Sky 8 quest bugged?

So I just reached Twilight Sky 7 and I did my main quest then I got pop up I need Twilight Sky 8 to proceed further, then I saw another quest in my log and I did it and got another pop up saying I need to be Twilight Sky 9 to proceed. So to me it looks like at Twilight Sky 7 I was able to do Twilight Sky 8 quests too. Only down side is Twilight Sky 8 going to take me a long time to get there :(

2016-11-27%2014-22-41_zpspjeckril.png

Also for those who may complain of how we got here so fast, in my bag you will see 39 Conch I had about 200+ saved up and used them slowly over the past weeks while still gathering more from Sky Pirate Drake. Yes with Ancient Gifts too.
Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
*Out of Date*

Comments

• maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    I think we had same thing while lvling Shifting Sky.
    Means you need to lvl up sky 8-10 on dailies only, that's it.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    If so time to spam hunt for sky pirate for max vitae per day >.>

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Update: I logged back after a few hours and I had another pink main quest and looks like I finished Twilight Sky 9 chain quest too!

2016-11-27%2021-45-58_zps8uxzx1ps.png

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Update: I logged back after a few hours and I had another pink main quest and looks like I finished Twilight Sky 9 chain quest too!

2016-11-27%2021-45-58_zps8uxzx1ps.png
    Yup, you get Lv. 7, 8, 9, 10 quest chains while being TS7.
    Btw, what is that helmet you have on ? The icon looks similar to Crest of Dominator, but it's still different :open_mouth:

UPDATE
    Nvm, it's r8rr helmet, got it. :smiley:

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Y'all worried about twilight 8 while I'm still 2 GG WP I suck. Now serious response, due to the sheer number of bloods needed I don't take this sky lvl seriously nor will I anytime soon. It's good to see people are noticing these things though but shesh wow already 8 gz
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kurisukotze
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Y'all worried about twilight 8 while I'm still 2 GG WP I suck. Now serious response, due to the sheer number of bloods needed I don't take this sky lvl seriously nor will I anytime soon. It's good to see people are noticing these things though but shesh wow already 8 gz

TY but my one friend Twilight 9 and I know of another maxed sky lvl. Also for bloods I been saving for months since I heard we might need it so I just need 30 purple and I got all passive ready

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Yes. In Twillight Sky VII show all questline to TS 8 and 9. You can lvling almost all vitae of this lvl with it if enjoy questline using ancient gift.

But after in TS 8 and TS9 will show only quest to complete with a lil vitae reward and bloods.

Questline return to normal in TS10, can get 17% of vitae (25% w ancient gift).

About be fast, farmed 1700 drake conchs, reach TS7 in first day, 8 in second and 10 after 1 month (:
  • akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    zeevhaora wrote: »
    Yes. In Twillight Sky VII show all questline to TS 8 and 9. You can lvling almost all vitae of this lvl with it if enjoy questline using ancient gift.

But after in TS 8 and TS9 will show only quest to complete with a lil vitae reward and bloods.

Questline return to normal in TS10, can get 17% of vitae (25% w ancient gift).

About be fast, farmed 1700 drake conchs, reach TS7 in first day, 8 in second and 10 after 1 month (:

• akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    so theres not bug after 8 tw i talk npc in story mode then i dont see any subquests?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Well now!

I believe (?) this is normal behavior but I'll double check with surtr first. He was the one who was plugging away at all the Twilight Sky stuff. If it's a bug, we can look into it.
  • kurisukotze
    :'( Thank you, as for me I am Twilight Sky 9 now so doesn't bother me much. Also a lot are starting to get Twilight Sky 7 so should hear more soon I guess

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*