Scheduled Server Maintenance 11/22/16 - 11pm PDT

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone,

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. It's only a server reset so there will be no patch notes.

We expect maintenance to last about 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I got my Alola Vulpix~~~ egg-48.gif​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @chary GRATS! I haven't gotten Alola Sandshrew yet *sadness* A coworker of mine soft reset for a Shiny Rowlett and here I am losing patience over trying to chain a level 10 Salamance and giving up after 5 hours...

Tonight's Maintenance question : If you could put any one item (within reason!) in the Cash Shop, what would it be and why? There could or could not be a reason for this question...
  • po210
    po210 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Rank X Wep and Gear

To be like the old Gods....what do you think!
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Tonight's Maintenance question : If you could put any one item (within reason!) in the Cash Shop, what would it be and why? There could or could not be a reason for this question...

id put "dull zenith skull" (see here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/50263 ) into boutique for MAX 20g each
    reason:
    while g17 is kind of hard to farm, theres a few hardcore dedicated people who are close to getting enough mats for casts 4 and 5 of the g17 weapon, but they are still lacking major part of the dull zenith skulls
    those drop from UP only, with a default chance of 0.0342% and a real droprate of around 1% (tbh i havent seen those 1% so far, some people claim they get a red mat every 10 runs or so but imo thats just made up...i personally have only seen a single mat drop in well over 150 runs, and if u do UP every day u can only enter it once a day since u only get 1 key to do so)
    also, UPD was supposed to give us zenith skull fragments, but as far as ive heard its broken (drop chance is even lower than zenith skulls, while 10shard = 1skull) and wont be fixed before holidays

id put the dull zenith skulls into btq for max 20g given you need 61 in total to finish your g17 weapon (61x 1220gold for just that single red mat) and theres no other way other than UP (chancebased!!!!) to aquire, compared to every other mat where u just have to put some work into it and actually do the required quests
    and sorry to say but the dull profaned wood ive seen in btq for 18g on EU server tonight are a huge troll imo
    for all casts of the weapon u need 300 profaned wood...300x18 = 5.400g for a mat that u can get easily by just doing homestead quests

i personally dont see myself getting the weapon anytime soon but tbh why give us a new weap to farm and then make it impossible to do so?
    and imo if you kept the price reasonable i think thered actually be more people buying the stuff instead of a select few bored billionaires

in general if gold price of items overall were more reasonable i think thered actually be way more people spending every once in a while than now when u know even if u dump 100$ into the game that wont get u anywhere pretty much
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by ninjakitchenrulr on
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    an item that will take an s card you currently have and change it into an S chest (the one guarenteed to be an s card) which im sure is what the war avatar artifact is supposed to do but never got implimented in our version

or possibly sandgrains so people can do more than 1 up a day allowing the people that know the instance to be able to teach new people finally, atm if you bring more than 2 new people chances are 1 will quit and fail it for the other 9 for the rest of the day
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Interesting question. I dont think the boutique is really missing anything but server change stone. This would help with people being able to change to their own time zones w/o losing all their hard work. Specially now that HL was forced into EU time zone it would make a lot of sense if that option were to be possible.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Why do they ask "maintenance question", when it doesn't give event gold reward anymore? o.O
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User

Tonight's Maintenance question : If you could put any one item (within reason!) in the Cash Shop, what would it be and why? There could or could not be a reason for this question...[/color] [/b][/quote]

Unbound Stone for non R9 gear <3
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    roseyrmz wrote: »
    Tonight's Maintenance question : If you could put any one item (within reason!) in the Cash Shop, what would it be and why? There could or could not be a reason for this question...[/color] [/b]

Unbound Stone for non R9 gear <3 [/quote]

:) Reason: few players have some of these bound items seatting in the safe because they are too good to sell them for 100 coins at NPC, I'm talking about all the non-rank gear or weapons.

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Legacy Mark (1g-3g) - To level up main characters faster, allow serious alts to catch up with main character and also help new players catch up fast.

Snowdance Chest - Because that chance pack was on sale only for like 2 or 3 days (I think it was part of the Girl's Power event on May).

As for nonexistent items:
    •More dye tones, like for example dark red pigment, pine green pigment and such - To have more colors for fashion.
    •Unbinding charms - To be able to trade to alts, lend to friends or sell bound gear/items which we no longer use.
    •More fash accesories (glasses, body piercings, masks, tattoos, warpaints) - To further customize our characters.
    •An item which makes every single mount upgradeable to max speed of 11m/s - For mounts like the machinated terror, some unicorns and such, which max speed isn't 11m/s.

War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User

A use for Red Envelopes for the 2012 Sweet Remembrance event. I still have so many I hadnt used. Was saving them to use all at once but couldnt log in on last day of event qq
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Card sets! Like Dark Lords of Morai for like 600 gold! Neuma Portal set for 5000 gold! etc.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    A way to upgrade tomes to lv 7 from lv 6 without chance pack. One off may be.

Other than that can't really think of anything.
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Ancient Gifts!