HeavenFall Temple and Timer

i have an idea about heavenfall and a buff timer
I think they need to add squad mode in heavenfall and make the diffculty according to how many players you have in squad and allow you to open with 2 players or more also they need to add a buff timer so when you hover over your buffs with your mouse a timer appears along with the small description so you can tell how many minutes you have left on that particular buff

Comments

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    the heavenfall temple was meant as a solo challenge. I don't see the use of adding a party mode.
    it doesn't even need a party mode. Challenges are pretty much straightforward.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    the heavenfall temple was meant as a solo challenge. I don't see the use of adding a party mode.

No but it could be adapted to work in a squad.... I like the idea.

To be fair I was kinda hoping it was going to be like SAO where the whole server does it. That would have been interesting. Tho may be after a few time booring but if you had different rooms the odds of doing the same room each week would be low...​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    ailiadrake wrote: »

No but it could be adapted to work in a squad.... I like the idea.

To be fair I was kinda hoping it was going to be like SAO where the whole server does it. That would have been interesting. Tho may be after a few time booring but if you had different rooms the odds of doing the same room each week would be low...​​

Well, if you put it that way it might get interesting, but you'd need to plan this out a lot for it to work and be fair to everyone, and not just the r9.3 endgamers. Well, at least for the first rooms. It's obvious that towards the end it would get harder.
    And then there's the issue of the reward. If one (or a party) completes a room before anyone else can even get there... do they get the reward, or the entire server gets it even if they couldn't go? Both are fair and unfair options at the same time.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Maybe that would make the tower more bearable. Currently it's one of the most boring things that ever existed in this game. fox-21.gif It was fun the first time only.​​
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Maybe that would make the tower more bearable. Currently it's one of the most boring things that ever existed in this game. fox-21.gif It was fun the first time only.

Let's be honest it wasn't even fun the first time. Maybe the first 8 floors. After that it's just tedious tiger-22.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3