What happens to Homestead Minions / Minion Eggs after monthly reset

n3murinomori
n3murinomori Posts: 43 Arc User
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
I believe its a fair question to ask since there seems to be no info on the matter .

Do all pets and eggs remain for the incoming month ?

Do only displayed pets remain for the next month , and the eggs and the rest dissapear .

Do all pets and eggs dissapear and everyone starts from 6 random eggs again ?

What will happen with my pokemons ?
TheGreatKhan of DawnGlory
sadasdds.png
Post edited by n3murinomori on

Comments

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Well, if the minions gets totally resetted and we have to start from scratch once again, it will be a huge slap to those who spent gold for those extra battles after being done with the free 200.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yeah, I'm going to say we should keep the minions and eggs, and it's just the battle counter/prizes that will reset. We'll know in a couple of days for sure though.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Why would they reset? It takes a lot of time to lvl pets to serious state. It's like our lvl, sky lvl, meridians etc would reset each month lol Absolutely no sense.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • blueimage
    blueimage Posts: 51 Perfect World Employee
    Sylenthunder is correct. Only rankings reset.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    I kind of wonder how this will work long-term though. In a few months, everyone who actively uses this system will probably have several primal minions, but inevitably some of these people will stop playing and leave their homesteads dormant.

What, then, for the newbie who just got their homestead and is faced with one of these inactive people? If you've got 0 points but some inactive guy with 4 primals also happens to be at 0 because he's not playing anymore, that's a setup for an unwinnable battle and a waste of one of your monthly 200.

Perhaps I'm overstating this problem, but I can't help feeling that it'll soon be a crapshoot for everyone who didn't burn through their 200 battles each month or who otherwise has an established base of minions to use. I know I only played the system with my two mains (have three alts with homesteads but didn't bother yet, about to add a fourth in couple weeks), and I stopped when I hit 1000 points and got the A packs because there was no way I was trying for the S packs with something like 50 battles left. Can't help but wonder what kind of opponents I'd be matched with if I tried tonight from 0 points.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    As a new month, everyone is back at zero. So of course these first few matches will be wildly offset. But, for those with high level defending minions, when they win, their points will increase. So you could have others raise your score up for you. This would also push them out of the lower ranks and give others a chance at fair fights.