G17, r9rr, r8r Data file proc rates

Options
tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
There was a thread a few months ago that should the exact data file value of the rates of Purify spell / god of frenzy / and purge on the new G17 weapons with contrast to r9rr and r8r. Can anyone help me find this data or the post link - thanks!!! monkey-25.gif​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    @asterelle wasn't it you who provided this data before? Please repost I could not find it in the search function.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I never found the actual proc rates... I was just able to look up the addon IDs so I could see which weapons had different versions of the proc. http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12728162#Comment_12728162

I also predicted here that the G17 spirit blackhole would function differently but I wasn't able to say in what way.
    ​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    orinj wrote: »
    Hi there. We checked with the CN Devs last night, and they provided the following statement: "US and CN are exactly the same."

Was there a miscommunication perhaps? The difference is not between Boundless in the US and Boundless in CN but rather between Limitless (the old third cast of rank 9) and Boundless (our new 4th cast of rank 9 which was originally CN's third cast).

Actually I know how to check this.

The addon ID of our old purify spell in the "Limitless" weapon (our R999) is 2715 (labeled internally as "Purify Spell 2").
    The addon ID of the purify spell in the "Boundless" weapon is 2477 (labeled internall as "Purify Spell").

So they are indeed totally different.

Looking now at the different kinds of weapons this is what I see.

Limitless (Our R9 third cast)
    Purify Spell: 2715
    God of Frenzy: 2275
    Spirit Blackhole: 2279

Boundless (Our R9 fourth cast or CN third cast) / Rank 8 recast / Rank 8 2nd recast
    Purify Spell: 2477
    Spirit Blackhole: 2279

G17 weapons
    Purify Spell: 2477
    Spirit Blackhole: 3239

So the overall finding is that our old R999 (Limitless) had an unusually good purify spell that people got used to and the new G17 / Boundless gear has a worse purify spell. The new G17 spirit blackhole also seems to be different but I cant tell if it will end up being better or worse than other weapons.
    ​​

Looking at this data,
    -GoF is the same for CN R9, PWI R9, G17
    -Purify Spell G17=CNR9 < PWI R9
    -Spirit Blackhole CN R9 = PWI R9 <G17

This is great info. I thought RR8 Puri had lower chance from CN RR9, from a data gathered through a test posted in PWI forum quite long ago but it's PWI RR9, and I thought CN RR9 = PWI RR9 puri

They're buffing Spirit Blackhole and make it available to most melee classes that's originally can't have it on their original weapon and can only trigger it by regular atk, barb and bm usually carry hh99 purge spear with lower rate than SBH, later barb and bm can also have SBH on rr8, but NOT SIN, sin use NV bow, NOT DUSKBLADE, duskblade can't wield any purge weapon(cmiiw), and only archers and bm can trigger purge with some of their skills. Now archers, bms, barbs, sins, duskblades can purge with G17 and can be triggered by ALL? of their original skills ? while Cleric can't even switch weapon because of UVD.

WTF, they hate casters now :rage:

Do they have any idea that PURGE is OP ? , Venos are fearsome because of their 100% purge, even a lv 30 veno can contribute to a kill with it at Archosaur west gate (there were so many ppl making lv 30 venos back in the day) , now every phy class can equip themself with upgraded purge. :angry:

I think the devs got confused and inconsistent with their logic,
    - GoF should be only for melees or physics, but then seeker can gof with their metal dmg.
    - Purge should be for archers and some others BUT limited, now it's even buffed and equal for them. Only archers and BMs can trigger purge with some of their skills, Barb can't and only can trigger it with normal atk, they're well aware that barbs already have original skill that have a high chance to purge.
    - Most phy classes can GoF, purge and puri but casters and seekers can't purge.
    They really messed up big time.
    Post edited by freygin on