Add some Bloods into Boutique

nunuator
nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
I'm just saying some new items in boutique are long overdue, some players attempting to come into the game are now struggling to do so with all the bloods needed with new passives and what not... And with the new update introducing even more sky levels and bloods needed this game is starting to become way to tedious on the casual player.

Personal Experience:
Most of the "casual players" are logging on doing a couple dailies and logging off due to work/school etc.
In my personal experience the Shifting Sky Pill and Mirage sky vitae pills added where a giant boost after a 3 month break allowing me to catch up on most with spirit... However I still lacked the bloods needed to get passives/skills, it took 3 months of grinding in order to actually become some sort of threat and keep up with DD is dungeons and PVP. I even quit my sin and gave up on the dream of a duskblade just due to having soo many passives and bloods to get.

My suggestion to fix this....
Add bloods to the boutique, both kinds, not only would this help both the casual player it would help new toons spawn and be picked up on again.
The sky level issue was fixed with the addition of the Pills in boutique, even thought it's pretty dang pricey from 0-shifting sky 10 but, I mean come on what's the point of sky level pills if you're gonna be stuck with lvl 0 def,skill dmg, crit, hp charm cooldown and even 25% less hp

My Feedback:
I feel as if this would help to balance out the community and help new toons be created and mained sooner, rather than being forced on one toon cause it has maxed passives.

Extra:
A 105 pill, I know a lot of players are against this but, think about it why waste 3-4+ months to get 105x3 when you can buy it.
I mean sure it'd be pricey but, at least that would help with the 105x3 and allow your alts to finally have that extra boost in PVP and PVE that they very much need.

Disclaimer:
Keep in mind these are just ideas and these will probally have no affect on the game whatsoever but, I would love to see what other players think about this...
In my opinion the blood thing is needed super badly but, the 105x3 pill is just a crazy childish dream of mine

Comments

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    Extra:
    A 105 pill, I know a lot of players are against this but, think about it why waste 3-4+ months to get 105x3 when you can buy it.
    You can do all the same in game and have the same gear and use all the features game can provide if you are 101. 105x3 is a personal unnecessary achievement one should earn.
    Why would you need 105x3 for alts anyway? I doubt they are all endgame so it could matter. Maxed sky lvl would be way more useful.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Sorry I do not concur.

Adding bloods now would be a BAD idea unless you cash shop. Your front players for the next update.

105 pill is a task of the game speeding to 105 would weaken the understanding of the class.

on a plus note PWI would generate a lot of coin for this...​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    How about add a culti pill to 89/99? Leveling alts is not that bad. Doing culti for alts is the real horror in this game for me. I would pay for a culti pill. With new culti possibly arriving, might be a good way to make more money.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    I think they should push more life into the culty some how.

The point of so many people doing it. Hell I would like a refresh of the culty quests. but may be slightly easier like a Quest of The Past. I dono. Kinda miss the older style things but its more because nothing feels like a challenge with out having to learn complicated dances. PvE is a complete mess right now.

I would have no argument about some kind of help in culty. What about off the top of my head finding a Guide from another player that makes it easier somehow.​​
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    adding bloods in the boutique is an excellent idea...
    add the extra exp and vitae buff to the boutique too
    the 105 pill should be code to use 1 per account at least... otherwise, people will abuse it and create accounts and alts and farm warson,fsp and ruin the economy again...
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I disagree with Lv. 105 pills/codes mainly because that's an achievement. It's saying, you can win first place medal if you pay for it.

Adding bloods to boutique is not a bad idea though, considering the amount needed, I'd place them 50 silver to 1 gold per blood.

My little extra bit would be to add Faction Signets to boutique... I am dying here >_<
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    You can get 6 primordial bloods per week from soldiers pay, which is from Resource Wars.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    10 primordial per 1g and 5 barbaric per 1g, tbh.​​
  • ayejay101
    chary wrote: »
    10 primordial per 1g and 5 barbaric per 1g, tbh.​​

That's too good of a deal.
    Currently the max Primordial bloods anyone needs is 620, not counting for next expansion skills. This would be 620g or 310g, if at 1g or 50 silver per blood.

They would also account for the amount of blood you can get daily or weekly. Daily it's 7 bloods a day, regardless if people run Undercurrent Hall or not. If you think of it in a business point of view, you can't always give the people what they want, but you can in small amounts with the same cost, leaving them wanting more.

They were nice enough to put in Vitae pills that took you from 1 to 10 in an instant.
    (Arcane I to X, Mirage I to X... etc)

We don't know what else will come in the expansion. In their sneak peaks they mentioned rewards for the Beast Battles and Homestead rankings. We don't know those yet but could be blood related, but more than likely related to Star Chart or G17.
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    If this is added which is possible, it will be 1 blood per gold or 10x 9 gold, similar to badges, why? Because PWI market team is full of people absolutely disconnected from the game, they don't know anything about it and could not give a **** about it.

The slow process of getting bloods is one of the biggest reason I don't play more than 1 alts, it discourages playing another class, is so slow, grindy and boring is ridiculous.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Could also put a monthly buy limit or something
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    I agree with this thread, they should allow instant progression for some old contents, because they're slow, tedious and annoying, like :
    - Instant R0 level to 105 (so even new ppl can instantly use 105 nw buff, use anti stealth apoth to detect 105 sins)
    - Instant R1 n R2 level to 100, no pain no gain, r0 105 should be enough to give new player a headstart.
    - Instant all sage/demon skills
    - Instant gears to at least r8.2 sets
    - Instant culti
    - Instant Sky levels
    - Instant old Primal Skills, instead of directly selling primordial and barbarian bloods which will still be used in later update, this should be sufficient, because the amount of primordial bloods needed for each class is different and some are just too many like BM.

All in one package shouldn't be more than $100. Where I play, leveling sky alone from arcane I to astral X still cost like $300, there are also the cost and time for other stuffs like level, gears etc. Yes $100 is cheap especially for veteran players that have been playing this game since day one, but on the bright side, it will boost population, once new players know how cheap it is, they will buy it, more ppl will settle in to play the game and they will spend more. It's a win-win.
  • ayejay101
    freygin wrote: »
    I agree with this thread, they should allow instant progression for some old contents, because they're slow, tedious and annoying, like :
    - Instant R0 level to 105 (so even new ppl can instantly use 105 nw buff, use anti stealth apoth to detect 105 sins)
    - Instant R1 n R2 level to 100, no pain no gain, r0 105 should be enough to give new player a headstart.
    - Instant culti
    - Instant Sky levels
    - Instant old Primal Skills, instead of directly selling primordial and barbarian bloods which will still be used in later update, this should be sufficient, because the amount of primordial bloods needed for each class is different and some are just too many like BM.

All in one package shouldn't be more than $100. Where I play, leveling sky alone from arcane I to astral X still cost like $300, there are also the cost and time for other stuffs like level, gears etc. Yes $100 is cheap especially for veteran players that have been playing this game since day one, but on the bright side, it will boost population, once new players know how cheap it is, they will buy it, more ppl will settle in to play the game and they will spend more. It's a win-win.

Asking for everything Instant means you just want to go in and PK. There are players out there that actually want to play the game and enjoy the lore.

Again, no, and never to any sort of instant 105.

Instant gears to R8.2? That's a joke right? This would kill the game much faster.

Instant sky levels they already have. It's a sale item that comes and goes. Some things have to be earned.

Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I don't feel like there needs to be instant 105. 103, maybe. But not 105. Basic sage/demon skills+79/100 skills+morai skills are also not terrible to obtain atm.

Bloods definitely need to be easier to obtain though and 1 blood per gold is asinine. Primal skills and sky levels are the main things holding people back from catching up atm aside from gear so I'm all for making those things 10x easier.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    freygin wrote: »
    - Instant culti
    - Instant Sky levels

Asking for everything Instant means you just want to go in and PK. There are players out there that actually want to play the game and enjoy the lore.

Again, no, and never to any sort of instant 105.

Instant gears to R8.2? That's a joke right? This would kill the game much faster.

Instant sky levels they already have. It's a sale item that comes and goes. Some things have to be earned.

No, what I suggest isn't everything, that should be the new optional starting point if anyone wants it, they can choose not to use it if they want to enjoy super super slow progression, or like you said, enjoy the lore.

Instant 105 on R0 has privileges like 105nwbuff and detection, so I put that one on the list, there are still 105 for R1 and R2 to be earned.

How R8.2 kills the game faster ? Go in and PK with R8.2 ? come on.

Sky levels can be instant, why not the others too ? There are still A LOT to be done even after what I suggested above.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Many people refuse to come back to the game because they don't wanna log everyday for 6months+(not all but generally a lot) to catch up just to be lightly effective in pvp. Also the resource war arguement is very weak because on DA most NA players can't log during rw which for some of us 11am-1pm WE WORK ON WED/THUR. How do you expect us to make it. Not turning it into a eh/na arguement just be a little more observant. You want a lively game they want a quicker way to come back easy access to the CURRENT sky lvl via O is a sensible goal too so atm if you can cs 50-100 from arcane to shifting 1 I don't see how that's bad. We don't have many players driving away ppl trying to come in or return isn't the answer

Also 5g for 10 blood if you ask me is fair not too cheap and not too expensive
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • obitole
    someone should tag a developer/GM to this thread...
    almost everyone agrees to primal blood in the boutique (except the people without brain)
    what about the exp and vitae gain buff???
    the insta level-up pill some people hates it, some loves it
    no to the "insta-culti"... veteran or new player should be able to "enjoy" the get-to-know your new class
  • heerohex#3018
    obitole wrote: »
    almost everyone agrees to primal blood in the boutique (except the people without brain)
    no to the "insta-culti"... veteran or new player should be able to "enjoy" the get-to-know your new class

With out a brain...

They are puting new skills into the system using these bloods do you want people to MAX these out on day 1 within 30 seconds?

the Vitae buff yes. Lv up pill for what advantage. To attract new people you need to do something than make it too easy. You will put people off in hours of playing.

Ah... as you where... Im not making headway with this...​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Absolutely not no primorial or barbaric blood in boutique.
    You want your passives you must play and not pay

With that idea lets bring an item, that makes you 105 x3 reborn 2 full passives full skills (depnding your culti) full r9rr with orbs for +12 and yout choice of gems should be jades or deity with Crown of Madness and WOA.

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Look I understand all the hate on the 105x3 pill but, that was merely a suggestion not a much needed thing...
    @thenamesdomino
    I feel as if this thread is blowing up on responses to the blood thing, could you possibly add this to a box of suggestions?
    The suggestion being of adding bloods to Boutique, this would attract many more players to the game, most people I recommend this game to turn away after seeing the load of dailies to do... None the less these load of dailies for 6 Months.
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    We already had instant 105 with special FC goons, you guys complained about it and they removed it. Can't make anyone happy these days.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    You can still get insta Lv105 as long you didn't rebirth
  • obitole
    heero200 wrote: »

With out a brain...

They are puting new skills into the system using these bloods do you want people to MAX these out on day 1 within 30 seconds?

the Vitae buff yes. Lv up pill for what advantage. To attract new people you need to do something than make it too easy. You will put people off in hours of playing.

Ah... as you where... Im not making headway with this...​​

thats up to the developers, plus it should be an expensive item... either buy it or spend time playing
    you wanna maximize it, spend more moneys
    the bloods will help new people to get passives to avoid 1 shot from bosses
    think a little bit
  • obitole
    We already had instant 105 with special FC goons, you guys complained about it and they removed it. Can't make anyone happy these days.

goons was a glitch tho... now the pits near the tideborn city made a lot of people happy
  • heerohex#3018

With out a brain...

Ah... as you where... Im not making headway with this...

thats up to the developers, plus it should be an expensive item... either buy it or spend time playing
    think a little bit

It will put players off if you make it to expensive. Again standing people will run ahead.

Im not one for keeping the No option but this is one I stand by. Do UCH!

Thanks.​​
  • obitole

With out a brain...

think a little bit

"My suggestion to fix this....
    Add bloods to the boutique, both kinds, not only would this help both the casual player it would help new toons spawn and be picked up on again."

we are talking about helping new people... try to read and understand... old players already have super geared toons and new players have to do months and months of dailies just to get a chance to even survive 2 shots in nw.
    do you even play??? most people are bored doing same dailies over and over...
  • heerohex#3018

With out a brain...

think a little bit

"My suggestion to fix this....
    Add bloods to the boutique, both kinds, not only would this help both the casual player it would help new toons spawn and be picked up on again."

we are talking about helping new people... try to read and understand... old players already have super geared toons and new players have to do months and months of dailies just to get a chance to even survive 2 shots in nw.
    do you even play??? most people are bored doing same dailies over and over...

Im missing the point?

YOU will give OLD players a big advantage. Cash Players will cap out skills in a few seconds...

NOW!! If you has suggested this a few months ago I would not be so hard set. We are getting an update in a few weeks. That will use these books you want to put into the Cash Shop. You will push the players who have coin / gold in front by weeks if not months of other players. O and put new players off that are just starting who cant grind or pay to BUY the books.

GIVE it a few months before this update is due come into that option and I would have no quibble.

If they put the books into the Shop at this point they will kill that part of the game.

That is missing the point. I have nothing further to add..

Thanks.​​
  • deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    This game is pay to win period no cares what non cash shoppers think. If you have gear in the cash and cards in cash shop, ie the main most op things in the game why not everything else. People don't use common sense this game is almost impossible to play with out cash shopping if your a new player. I say put everything in the cash shop stop listening to non cash shoppers we pay the bills the rest of you are free loaders on a server that we are paying for to keep running.
  • heerohex#3018
    This game is pay to win period no cares what non cash shoppers think. If you have gear in the cash and cards in cash shop, ie the main most op things in the game why not everything else. People don't use common sense this game is almost impossible to play with out cash shopping if your a new player. I say put everything in the cash shop stop listening to non cash shoppers we pay the bills the rest of you are free loaders on a server that we are paying for to keep running.

I am a cash shopper. And have played the game since just after beta. I am Behind the rest of the player base. I run 2 Toons as a normal day to day. I am not OP or UP.

Yes would give me chance to catch up. But also put people just as far in front again.

Wait till this has been out for a few months and then I would have no quibble.

Thanks.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I dont understand why people make this joke of an argument how ppl will cap their new skills in few seconds if PWE puts bloods into boutique. You do realize you need new boundary levels for it, dont you? And PWE has never released boundary level pills till way after actives have their new boundary levels maxed. In short it wont allow anybody to max their new skills on the first day of expansion.

Now if only somebody knew bout this coming expansion and prefarmed most of their bloods before expansion... Wait, thats exactly what happened.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k