Thank You for sending out DC Rewards ^_^ <3

daymond
daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
My faction received their rewards.
Thank you to PWE Staff.

(I feel I should acknowledge them here so the general public is aware they responded.)
pig-1.gif​​
alFcxeg.png
www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    you are like the **** Syntheros of TT server.​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    daymond wrote: »
    Thank you to PWE Staff.

(I feel I should acknowledge them here so the general public is aware they responded.)
    pig-1.gif​​

Are you talking about the seasonal rewards that the top factions get or about the weekly reward that any faction that hold lands gets?

I ask you this because I am on a faction that currently hold lands and is already 2 weeks since I don't get any chest from that event.

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    I don't know what that means, or why you dislike me.
    The intention of this thread is to show that when something is fixed i will acknowledge it, say thank you, and express appreciation.
    rieihdius wrote: »
    daymond wrote: »
    Thank you to PWE Staff.

pig-1.gif​​

Are you talking about the seasonal rewards that the top factions get or about the weekly reward that any faction that hold lands gets?

I ask you this because I am on a faction that currently hold lands and is already 2 weeks since I don't get any chest from that event.
    It was seasonal rewards. My whole guild has been missing out on weekly rewards as well and we haven't heard anything about that yet. Sorry man. :/

alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I think @chary is teasing you because she just wasted the same ten minutes of her life that i did reading updated forum threads and found they all had the same comment from you saying what you said in this post :# i think one post is enough probably.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    yo the dude is happy about his 5 SoWs... Let the man be happy!
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    chary wrote: »

Please, have some respect, Synth doesn't upload no-shows and PVE TW.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Did this message really need 3 posts and its own thread?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Come on Guys and Gals. I feel like a broken recorder tooting the same note all the time. Dono where I got that from.

Really to a point this can be closed I think sure it will get its warning in due corse.

Thanks.​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    While the appreciation is certainly welcome with all of the craziness that has been happening lately, at the same time duplicate replies/threads clog up GD a bit :( So unfortunately I'll have to close this little guy out.

I assure you the staff has seen this though! :3
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
This discussion has been closed.