Revy Quinn's Official Theme

Yes I know I use the forums a lot to promote my YouTube channel. This will infact be my last post about my YouTube channel. I appologize for spamming and or misuse of the forums if I have done so. I just had to get a particular message out to the players. Watch this video on YouTube site, because the video is not the importat part of the link itself. Its the message in the description. Yes I know I have caused drama in the past on both PWI and Forsaken World. A lot of drama. My life was drama at one point. Read that message and you might better understand my goals ingame from this very day forward. Sorry again to advertise here I hope that is not an issue. Also to domino if he reads this at all. I appologize for everything that I have done on your games that effected players negativily. Just wanted to let all know I have changed my play style. I will no longer be a pain in anyones behind. I will help out the games in any way I possibly can. Thank You for everything PWE, PWI and Forsaken World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1zYL9tbIM

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    The vast majority of dubstep, this included, is pretty much trash.

Also, your post pretty much screams drama queen. I've read the same exact post multiple times before from multiple people.​​
  • yolo777
    yolo777 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Thanks <3 That comment helps me out a lot. Yes I was a drama queen in the past one of the biggest. The fact that you think I am still a drama queen is lovely. No disrespect to you. I love your opinion and is matters very much. You can think what you want its what makes you the person you are. I can say this post and mean it truthfully. Something I haven't done in the past. So thank you for your input. Means a lot to me. As for the music thats nice of you to say also. Thanks for the comment. Ofc the post itself wasn't nice but its still a very good point that you have given to me. :smile: I am here to help the community so thanks again.
  • yolo777
    I want to appologize for one other thing that I have done wrong. Posting and advertising my YouTube channel way too much. I am sorry for that and you will never hear it again. I know its against forum rules. Or I learned that it was. So I do appologize for it.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    All our forum trolls are level 100 with Hyper Beam n shjt. Not sure if this lvl 5 Tackle spamming stuff really works here :(
  • yolo777
    Oh I use to play Pokemon. I am not a Troll though. Ok I admit to being a Troll of some sort in the past. Thanks for your response as well. I am not level 5 btw I am not even level 100. I am at a level that is beyond comprehension if your talking Pokemon Terms. Thanks for that. It gave me a good smile and laugh.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Man, these youtube whores lately on the forums are making me feel like i wasted potential playing all these years and not recording all that delicious drama.
    Could've made that PWI/YouTube internet money.

tiger-12.gif

BUT regardless, on the point of the video:
    1. The video itself contains no message at all, it's just... a slideshow with... sounds.
    2. The fact you want us to go to youtube and read the description of the video there, makes for a very **** thread. You are blatently asking for view counts, because last I knew, views don't actually count from embedded videos. I don't know if they changed that (or was that only when it's set to autoplay that it doesn't count?), but regardless it's stupid, because:
    3. If you want to talk about something regarding PWI/PWE, just post the damn thing you want to talk about HERE instead of telling people to "GAIS GO TO MY YOUTUBE VIDEO THE POST I WANTED TO POST IS IN THE DESCRIPTION THERE"

No. Just don't.

edit: :open_mouth: oh my, I figured whore would be caught by the profanity filter since it filters out words that are not profane at all.
    This filter sucks **** lol.

Edit part deux: Case in point, the other word for butt and donkey IS censored.
    GGWP.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• yolo777
    The fact that you think I do this for money makes me laugh out loud very much. I made less then a dollar on my so called work so far. Infact its the fact that I hate money and its influence on people. I think money should be banned from the world. Like in Star Trek. That you should work for your earnings. Fairly. Now get ready for the biggest suprise. I don't do this for views either. I could care less if a person clicks on my video weather embeded or on YouTube. Its their choice. Its also their choice to watch the first 1-10 seconds of the video or the whole video. Here is the message that was in the description of the video. Thank you for asking for it. I appreciate every view yes I do very much. But only views that count are the ones that like the videos and accept them for what they are.

I made it with slideshow maker for one reason. It's how I got into YouTube. I started with picture slideshows that were not all that great. Added free music that was provided by YouTube. I would like to think I have gone far as a You Tuber and as a player since then. Yes I have grown not only as a player but as a person. I have realized many things not only in game but also in real life. I have become wise with knowledge that some people could only begin to comprehend. Thank you my friends that are current and from the past. Every one of my friends that is still in my life or was in my life at one point. They are all wonderful people that have inspired and motivated me. To my true calling my dream. My dream use to be get a hot girlfriend and love them forever. Now it is to share my wisdom and to help others. Thank you all so so much. Love everyone on PWE games. Even the ones that hate me with every fiber of their being. Thank you all for the support on YouTube.

Thank you all for all the support.

Now the fact of the matter is. All three of your comments made me stronger as a person. Thanks for that.

I will stop commenting here. You can say and think all the opinions you want. They matter greatly to me. The fact is I said enough. I will shush now. Before I make more haters. Even though I don't care.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Really...

After all this time you would think people knew the rules and setup. Come on please keep it nice to each other.

Its not the correct place to post but as regards to the current traffic its not really a factor.

Thanks.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Really...

After all this time you would think people knew the rules and setup. Come on please keep it nice to each other.

Its not the correct place to post but as regards to the current traffic its not really a factor.

Thanks.

The problem is that there's... nothing to discuss in this thread.
    What she wants us to read is/was in the description of the youtube video, instead of just plain posted here.

There is no point to this thread, maybe it should just be moved to off-topic, because there's... nothing to discuss that would fall under general discussion.
    Or should everyone just start making blog posts tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• yolo777
    Really...

Thanks.​​

Thank You Heero. Again I am sorry. I didn't read the rules of the forums. That was my error. As for being nice I try very hard. Its hard when one has 100s of haters. Yes I did say I wouldn't post again on this thread but I can't ignore either.
  • yolo777
    superfedee wrote: »
    wow this ungeared sin has almost the base damage of tigga​​

Its sparked stats lol... Yes I am ungeared :pensive:

• yolo777
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Really...

Thanks.

The problem is that there's... nothing to discuss in this thread.
    What she wants us to read is/was in the description of the youtube video, instead of just plain posted here.

There is no point to this thread, maybe it should just be moved to off-topic, because there's... nothing to discuss that would fall under general discussion.
    Or should everyone just start making blog posts tiger-18.gif​​

I appologize to you thanks for your truthful opinion. It really matters a lot. The point to this thread is indeed rendered irrelevent by you. But it has many points people refuse to see. I am sorry ok. I admit I did wrong. Now thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me. I am smiling a fake smile to you dblazen. :smile:

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    +1 @dblazen1 If the important message is in the description it means its text and could be posted here.

Though this does remind me of a great comedy podcast. Skip to 9:00 (cant seem to embed so the timed link is here: https://youtu.be/HC30-KphiOE?t=547 ) warning if you watch beyond a few mins it could become nsfw lol

​​
  • yolo777
    Yes and I did post it here. Sure I had to be requested to post it here. Let me post it again. Since you didnt realize I posted it.

I made it with slideshow maker for one reason. It's how I got into YouTube. I started with picture slideshows that were not all that great. Added free music that was provided by YouTube. I would like to think I have gone far as a You Tuber and as a player since then. Yes I have grown not only as a player but as a person. I have realized many things not only in game but also in real life. I have become wise with knowledge that some people could only begin to comprehend. Thank you my friends that are current and from the past. Every one of my friends that is still in my life or was in my life at one point. They are all wonderful people that have inspired and motivated me. To my true calling my dream. My dream use to be get a hot girlfriend and love them forever. Now it is to share my wisdom and to help others. Thank you all so so much. Love everyone on PWE games. Even the ones that hate me with every fiber of their being. Thank you all for the support on YouTube.

Copy and pasted from PWI forums. Sorry again for the trouble.

I seem to not be liked on the forums thats fine. The fact that my fans on my channel care and have positive comments. I will leave it off of here. Was a mistake to post my channel here and think people would care to look at it. I accept that for what it is. Thanks and have the most wonderful day you can possibly have.
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    yolo777 wrote: »
    wow this ungeared sin has almost the base damage of tigga

dw when u spark u hit almost as hard as karma duskblades <3​​

At least they're alive to do damage. Can't do any damage when you're dead :smile:

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    yolo777 wrote: »
    wow this ungeared sin has almost the base damage of tigga

dw when u spark u hit almost as hard as karma duskblades <3​​

:D Ok that made me laugh.

• yolo777
    lolololo yes I get one hit a lot and even before damage most of the time. I don't mind that either. :smiley:
  • yolo777
    They thought my music sucked. They thought I was a troll. They thought I was using YouTube to make money. They thought I was irrelevant. Now here are the facts. Listen up! Weather you read this or not means nothing. My music doesn't suck its just your taste in music that differs. I am not a troll. I wish to bring you the best content for PWI and Arc games daily. I don't use YouTube to make money. Infact I stick money into my YouTube to create Ads for the games. Yes I made Ads for PWI and Forsaken World. To hopefully bring you guys new players. I will continue to do so. Now is my work irrelevant? I wish to only help PWI. By bringing you multiple videos daily. I will have two videos up soon enough. As always stay awesome and love you all.