Orinj stated that DC Map would be reset last maintenance

daymond
daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
@orinj
The Dragon Conquest map was not reset during maintenance like you said it would be.
Factions have also not received their rewards for Dragon Conquest or Territory War.
Could you please follow up with us?

Additionally, we received a patch this week after it was stated that there would be no match or patch notes.
Please explain
alFcxeg.png
www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Christ man, you don't have to post a reply you already posted in 3 (thread 1) other (thread 2) threads (thread 3) and then copy paste your comment here, tagging him again which will give him another notification (because he's not busy enough yet) to make a thread out of it. Just wait for a reply on your comment, double posting, or in this case quadruple posting it is pointless and won't make it any easier for orinj to go through his stuff, you're just making yourself look kind of whiny, to be honest.

As for the patch thing, same as with a maintenance thread a few weeks ago that went to ****, here's the thing about that:

"Just because they say there is no update, doesn't mean they might have to sync up the cashshop files, which requires... i don't know, some files to be downloaded?

Doesn't mean the game is getting a patch for like text in descriptions, etc."

Boutique updates never, or rarely, get mentioned in patch notes, because essentially and theoretically speaking it's not a patch.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• daymond
    edited August 2016
    Boutique updates only require a patch when new content is added to the game.
    My question about the patch / update is not present in the other links.

I posted my question in the threads which are relevant to it.
    If I have a question, and multiple topics address the issue, it makes sense to bring it up in each with the hope that one will receive a reply.

I hope that answers your implied question or concern.

NOTE:
    I do not think it should be perceived as whiny or entitled to expect that the head of a company make good on statements/addresses they give their customers and player base.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    daymond wrote: »
    Boutique updates only require a patch when new content is added to the game.
    Then you might want to read the news post (Also coming in hot is our new chance box, the Meteorite Fragment! )
    My question about the patch / update is not present in the other links.

I posted my question in the threads which are relevant to it.
    If I have a question, and multiple topics address the issue, it makes sense to bring it up in each with the hope that one will receive a reply.

I hope that answers your implied question or concern.

NOTE:
    I do not think it should be perceived as whiny or entitled to expect that the head of a company make good on statements/addresses they give their customers and player base.
    From what I know, the boutique actually is supposed to have limited space, for whatever reason, so I can imagine they will need to update it.

The thing about quadruple posting it like this is, is that it's the equivalent of having a kid in the backseat asking continuously "are we there yet?"​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• daymond
    Well, if you like you may open up your own separate thread to discuss that topic, but I'd appreciate if mine stuck to what was specified. I do appreciate you helping to bump it though.
    alFcxeg.png
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Once again... PWI gets some attention from PWI staff.... and slowly the customer support degenerates to nothing.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    There's definitely a few important topics buzzing around that require their attention. They not only have their hands full looking at why this didn't get reset, but also the other topics that have been up on the forums for a good few weeks now. (And atm Domino is currently busy with another title, so while he hasn't been around to come in and post he still sees everything and know's what's been up.)

I haven't had my tea yet so I do apologize for coming off sounding aggressive/rough, but I completely get the frustration. I'm merely 1 person, so I can't always get answers for you guys and I can't guarantee I can pass along anything, but what I do try to do is be active and if I see things that need to be addressed, I try as best as I can to get either 1) direct answers from the horse's mouth or 2) at least a message to pass along. I also want to make sure you guys can continue to have the avenues to speak up in on the forums (within reason ofc). Below are my thoughts/opinions and are not meant to be any particular truths on the matter so bear that in mine.

MY THOUGHTS :

My best guess is that China didn't reset it again as was to be expected, and another attempt needs to be made (hopefully not borking the event. I myself wasn't around for that time period, so aside from having to dig into the forums, I wouldn't know what happened then.) For DC, my best guess is that due to what players are saying about said rewards being skewed they might need to re-evaluate what's being given out, or if the prizes should be given out anyways and then just scrub it all clean. (Again hinging on the fact that DC can be reset). As far as patches, I assumed (?) patches were done when introducing new items and I guess the schedule called for a new item, ergo a patch happened without there initially being a plan for it. Text changes could have made their way in as well and we weren't aware of it, but usually it's noted as "Minor text changes" or "Localization changes", so highly unlikely.

Again sorry I don't have any definitive answers/responses for you :(

UPDATE :

Hot off the presses here's the responses I got from Orinj about DC Reset!

Ars : DC Inquiry #1 Why was it not reset? And if for some reason it can't be reset, will prize structures be reworked in the future?
    Orinj : - We're not sure why it wasn't reset. We put it in the maintenance ticket, but it somehow got overlooked by our CN Engineering staff. We'll work to resolve that next week.
    Post edited by arspaulina#4310 on
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆