Losing people due to lack of way to make any coins and the cost of upgrading homesteads!

Options
hmmmmedic
hmmmmedic Posts: 41 Arc User
So I have noticed many people quitting due to a lack of funds. The game has gotten so expensive to play that people are losing interest.
What are the chances PWI will put the coin value back on the items they were on before? DQ, mirages and everything really 1 coin or no coin value. This does include life and magic potions. Just to level up homesteads is near impossible without spending a ton of real money.

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Homestead was intended to be a coinsink, since we needed one. Wether you sink a ton of coins into or not, is entirely up to you.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    The game needs major coin sinks. Not more ways to get coins free.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    i agree more coin sinks. there's so much coin in the game that it's value is ****, and that's why prices are so high. besides there are ways to make decent coin. Jolly Jones. farming Nw and selling raptures, merchanting. If you cant find a way to make coin with the free methods out there, you're doing something wrong. With most of my ingame income comeing from these methods and the other 5% from small amounts of cash or the Arc points system, i can afford almost anything if i take the time and save up. another 200 or so million and i can get my r9 weapon.
    By "small amounts of cash," i mean $10 once in a blue moon. with the rest being from the new Arc Points system. As for merchanting. I save up coin and wait for when Gold in Ah is at good prices and then merchant that, it takes patience when waiting for prices to be right, but i easily make a several million in profits for the short time that prices are good. Sometimes several million in a few hours when the market is really busy.
    And i say this to every post about making coin. You dont have to do all the quests, but have some toons on your account strictly for Jolly Jones. it depends on how many toons you have farming it, but you can make a decent amount of coin from that. I make a little over 10m from just the inital quest every month. i have 4 Jolly jones toons on that account. Just did the math and that's 466k per day. but if you have the other two on an account doing the initial quest it's 560k per day. Collect coins from toons at the end of every month. It's a really simple and easy way to make coin. The coin i make from this is what i use to get started on merchanting Gold in AH when prices are good.
    The point is, making coin is too easy, and the game needs coinsinks like homestead in order to give value back to coin and bring overall prices down.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    You don't have to lvl your homestead, you're doing it because you want to. Also, with this coin sink, gold went down, more people are buying packs, pack items are stupid cheap, and the economy in itself is better.

DQ value was removed so long ago, yet people still complain about this. There are so many ways to make coin in this game... I feel what you want is hundreds of millions of coins easily, which won't happen.

About your actually question about the chance of the values being restored... 0%, that's the answer, the chance of it being restored is 0.

BTW, to make 30M (which is what ONE upgrade of ONE building in HS costs to lvl it to 10) you'd have to grind quite a looooooooooooooot of those pots/gears/DQs. Unless, ofc, you suggest we get the DQ values back and we keep the bot, which, ofc is a super good idea since inflation is a myth and doesn't exist right?

Mr. Justice
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    More coin sinks. Down with Jolly Jones. normal-37.gif
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oke so there are enough ways to get coins in this game...mhhhh tell me how you can make coins if you are a first timer in this game? 1 mil is enough to get you ...1 piece off TT70. Old Jolly Jones: great way to get coins till you reach lvl80. Wonder how long we keep this in the game seems every one is doing it these days. Great idea to put in 1 pulp machine in the whole game BTW PWI. Bounty hunter's rewards off lvl100. Sure nice to get the 5 mil reward. But most you get chips (cant trade) celestone (0 coins) or War avatar (useless if you don't have coins). Wonder why some people own 10-20 char for bounty hunter only.

And then there is TT. But I don't have the gear to stay alive and subs are like 65K. Oke lets go on a solo run a lower level TT: these cost more then I get back in drops. Lets see gather mats. Any one still needs them to make gear? Or do people still need to upgrade their blacksmith....

Oke Lets run Warsong...(molds, badges) ...bugger I'm a TT90 geared player. Who takes me? Don't ask me to link my weapon.

To make a long story short...don't talk like there is enough to make coins in this game while we all know people buy more gold(zen) now to keep playing. And that is the only goal for PWI. Don't come with the excuses there is to much money in the game while most off you are greedy. Prices don't drop if I see a dress go for 17 mil. while its only cost 1 gold and 50 silver. And this while the gold price is 4 mil-4.2 mil.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    The game needs major coin sinks. Not more ways to get coins free.

you think so? so what's your actual level of gears mr sylenthunder? seems you have too much coins damn which reborn is your np set
    R9 +5, I don't spend money on the game. I get coin from doing dailies, farming TT or WS, or via merchandising. You can start out with about 3m in coins merchandising and increase it to 30m coins in one week if you play it safe. Hell, I can roll 40-50m a week just selling Perfect Stones with very little effort. I haven't recently, but that's more of a lack of caring to do it, than not having the coins to get started.

Just doing the basic quests up to level 30 will net you nearly a mil. If you don't waste it, 12-15m by the time you're in the 70's looking for TT gear is damn simple.

The simple fact is that the game has been flooded with too much coin for several years now. When they introduced the "legal" bot, it got exponentially worse. It's one of the major reasons that inflation is so bad.
    Reduce the amount of coin available in game, and prices in catshops will drop. The price of gold in the AH will drop. The little bits of coin you are earning become more valued.

If you're TT90-geared, farm what you can, and get into merchandising for the rest. It's not like there aren't plenty of things to buy and sell in West Arch. It's not like it takes terribly long to get from 90 to 100 anyway, it's just time consuming. You might have to exert an effort.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nbreaking
    edited June 2016
    Options
    soleida wrote: »
    Oke so there are enough ways to get coins in this game...mhhhh tell me how you can make coins if you are a first timer in this game? 1 mil is enough to get you ...1 piece off TT70. Old Jolly Jones: great way to get coins till you reach lvl80. Wonder how long we keep this in the game seems every one is doing it these days. Great idea to put in 1 pulp machine in the whole game BTW PWI. Bounty hunter's rewards off lvl100. Sure nice to get the 5 mil reward. But most you get chips (cant trade) celestone (0 coins) or War avatar (useless if you don't have coins). Wonder why some people own 10-20 char for bounty hunter only.

And then there is TT. But I don't have the gear to stay alive and subs are like 65K. Oke lets go on a solo run a lower level TT: these cost more then I get back in drops. Lets see gather mats. Any one still needs them to make gear? Or do people still need to upgrade their blacksmith....

Oke Lets run Warsong...(molds, badges) ...bugger I'm a TT90 geared player. Who takes me? Don't ask me to link my weapon.

To make a long story short...don't talk like there is enough to make coins in this game while we all know people buy more gold(zen) now to keep playing. And that is the only goal for PWI. Don't come with the excuses there is to much money in the game while most off you are greedy. Prices don't drop if I see a dress go for 17 mil. while its only cost 1 gold and 50 silver. And this while the gold price is 4 mil-4.2 mil.

Jesus, I am constantly posting how to lvl and how to make coin... People should search it really.

How to make coin for people that can't think outside of "Muh DQ" and "Muh coooooooin":
    - 1st, to render your stupid argument useless, DQ is awesome money, low lvl DQ that is, the one for the bank. I farmed lots of it and sold it extremely fast. People have lots of alts, they want a bit more of space and buy them. 10-15k a piece in Tideswell at least.
    - 2nd, Jolly Jones. Enough said, do it, stop being lazy.
    - 3rd, TT opening. Yes, people pay money for you to just open TT for them EVEN outside of 2x, do it.
    - 4th, Homestead. People give away money for doing nothing but visit their homestead, do it.
    - 5th, Your argument about subs, subs are 65k? Wow, congratz, you can make a lot of money from them if you go FARM the mats by DIGGING them and making subs yourself.
    - 6th, Money makes money, use your brain, not going to sit here and teach you to merch.
    - 7th, Quests. I did quests recently on an alt and I got enough money for all my skills + TT90, ofc, I did ALL the quests, something you're probably not willing to do since you're lazy.
    - 8th, Get in a faction and help them out with RW. You can sell the base flyers (2000 soldier's pay) for around 10-15M each.
    - 9th, Git Gud.

Dude, you can make money from pretty much anything you do ingame, just use your brain a little. I got a lvl 40 sin in DG server, no other toons to help it, and he has 90M... just think.

Problem i see here is that you don't wanna think and you don't wanna grind or do anything, you wanna complain and want everything handed over to you while you sit in Arch doing nothing and staring at the shops, looking at all the nice pretty stuff you can't have due to the fact that you don't try to make money.

I'm getting out of this thread, it's just ridiculous.

/Thread.

Mr. Justice
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options

People talk from their own perspective, interest and needs, and from what works for them. Depending on what you aim for, you could see it like it is very tough to make money, or it is very easy. Also, it depends on if you're willing to invest moderate amount of time in the game to get the things you want. There are ways to make coin in-game, each way gives a different amount, and requires different time spent and effort. And yes, not every method works for everyone, but that doesn't mean you can't try with other one.

Get some friends to run you through instances, to help you gear up, slowly. You'll need a lot of patience, but trust me, it is possible. Hell, even going to NW and slowly stacking some tokens can help, and it doesn't matter if you die a lot for being undergeared, as long as you try hard to do something, you'll get supply tokens. I used to be TT90 on my gears, and I got a very low amount of tokens, but when you stack them it really pays off.

If you lack of time and/or patience, and you have some savings or a job, I'd sugest you spend some bucks on the game, and buy some zen. Look at it as an investment, and from there you could use it to earn a lot of coins.

On topic, I don't think people are leaving only because of the lack of funds. I think people are getting bored of the game, or realizing they'd be better spending their time somewhere or on something else.

Oh and TBH, coins sinks are useless if the ones holding the billions already upgraded everything or have their stuff up to date, and still have billions and are trying to increase their fortune xD. Some even have got mad because of the current Crown of Sochi sale, cause every item they used to sell overpriced are now really cheap xD, which is ironic, because them buying packs in bulks of 1k or more is what drives the prices down. Billions = Power = Control of the market, only this time, it kind of backfired xD.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    OP....Good god. Last I checked I saw many catshops selling mirages, DQ, etc for more than one coin.

If you can't make coin with those then you are not even working half the game's mechanics. In other words if you are making coin with mirages, DQ, etc it's your own fault and nobody else. Those items still have value. In fact Mirages have more value being sold from catshops than they ever did being sold to NPCs.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options
    COIN SINK? LOL

Homestead coin sink is an outright joke. The amount of coin being sunk into homesteads up until now probably equates for a single week (probably less) of a sochi pack sale. The combination of coins from best lucks and tokens flooding into the server is on such a massive scale and no one seems to realize. Every coin sink that china will attempt to implement into PW will be undermined by these absurd sales, which seem to come every week nowadays. PWE staff need to wake up and stop with these super cheap sales that flood the market with coins and ruin the economy. PWCN may have found their fix, but PWI never will if this continues. 44 gold was a good sale price, 25 gold is ridiculous and working against the players in the end. But I guess we can look forward to having 4m capped gold in the AH for the foreseeable future. PWCN did their part, this time we've been let down by PWI.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    You have to ask yourself this:
    Why would people waste their time on a 8 years old MMORPG when there are many others and newest and better games outhere to play?
    If someone would ask me (waiting for the ,, nobody is asking,, comments) I would not recomand this game to anyone . And not because I do not like the game but because it would be hard for them to catch up. In fact I would not recomand to anyone any MMORPG that is more than 2-3 years older. Maybe with few exceptions. Because in MMO world if you do not start in a game from the first day of a game its harder to catch up. So if I would recomand a MMO to anyone it would be a new one. Maybe one that is 6 months older.

Indeed there are methods to make coins in game but maybe people got bored with those ways and they like the old methods or maybe they find it easier to make money in other games and in a more entertaining way than lets say loging toons to do JOJ.
    giphy.gif

• nbreaking
    edited June 2016
    Options
    COIN SINK? LOL

Homestead coin sink is an outright joke. The amount of coin being sunk into homesteads up until now probably equates for a single week (probably less) of a sochi pack sale. The combination of coins from best lucks and tokens flooding into the server is on such a massive scale and no one seems to realize. Every coin sink that china will attempt to implement into PW will be undermined by these absurd sales, which seem to come every week nowadays. PWE staff need to wake up and stop with these super cheap sales that flood the market with coins and ruin the economy. PWCN may have found their fix, but PWI never will if this continues. 44 gold was a good sale price, 25 gold is ridiculous and working against the players in the end. But I guess we can look forward to having 4m capped gold in the AH for the foreseeable future. PWCN did their part, this time we've been let down by PWI.

HS is a "joke" as a coinsink just because it's not permanent since people will have it max soon, however, it's working for now.

Also how does CSing or buying gold for packs make more coins?:|
    Get this straight, when you are CSing you are NOT pumping coin into the economy. You are making coin circulate. If you sell 1 gold for 4M, those 4M didn't magically appear, a player bought it for 4M and the coin circulated from him to you, there's no new coin.
    If you buy packs and get, let's say 1 COM and sell it for 2B coins, again, you are NOT making coin, you are circulating it from another player to you, there's no more and no less coin on the server because of that.

Things that contribute to inflation and do create coin from nowhere are things like BH, Cube (the money cards), the NPC prices when you buy/sell stuff to a NPC, and etc.

In conclusion, trades in the gold market or between players NEVER make inflation go up, it does NOT generate coins.
    Trades with NPCs do. If suddenly you could buy tokens from a NPC and everyone bought tokens ONLY from the NPC the inflation would go down for example because coin is disappearing completely from the server, not circulating, disappearing.

Basic economics.

EDIT: Also, about the gold prices, it has to do with inflation, yes, BUT it also has to do with supply and demand. Ofc when packs are on sale the demand for gold is high, same when spend rewards are up. However, when there isn't a good sale and there's a charge rewards for example, gold demand drops and supply increases, so, gold goes down. Simple <.<

Mr. Justice
  • hiitsmeguys
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    COIN SINK? LOL

HS is a "joke" as a coinsink just because it's not permanent since people will have it max soon, however, it's working for now.

Get this straight, when you are CSing you are NOT pumping coin into the economy. You are making coin circulate. If you sell 1 gold for 4M, those 4M didn't magically appear, a player bought it for 4M and the coin circulated from him to you, there's no new coin.
    If you buy packs and get, let's say 1 COM and sell it for 2B coins, again, you are NOT making coin, you are circulating it from another player to you, there's no more and no less coin on the server because of that.

Things that contribute to inflation and do create coin from nowhere are things like BH, Cube (the money cards), the NPC prices when you buy/sell stuff to a NPC, and etc.

In conclusion, trades in the gold market or between players NEVER make inflation go up, it does NOT generate coins.
    Trades with NPCs do. If suddenly you could buy tokens from a NPC and everyone bought tokens ONLY from the NPC the inflation would go down for example because coin is disappearing completely from the server, not circulating, disappearing.

Basic economics.

EDIT: Also, about the gold prices, it has to do with inflation, yes, BUT it also has to do with supply and demand. Ofc when packs are on sale the demand for gold is high, same when spend rewards are up. However, when there isn't a good sale and there's a charge rewards for example, gold demand drops and supply increases, so, gold goes down. Simple <.<

Either you don't understand how the game works or you don't understand economics. This is what I've studied, this is the field in which I work and this is my profession. Please do not try to belittle me, talking about basic economics. The largest influx of coins into this game is through Perfect Token of Luck/Lucky Coins and Perfect Token of Best Luck. Which both come from packs at a high rate... The cheaper the packs, the more that are opened, the more coins inflating the server.
  • jadasia
    Options
    Oke so there are enough ways to get coins in this game...mhhhh tell me how you can make coins if you are a first timer in this game? 1 mil is enough to get you ...1 piece off TT70. Old Jolly Jones: great way to get coins till you reach lvl80. Yada...yada..

Why does a player need to buy 1 piece of HH 70 gear? GRAB A PT AND GO TO HH AND FARM IT FOR FREE? WTF?

And create an alt to farm JoJ for coin.

If you can't figure out how to play the game then uninstall.
  • jadasia
    Options
    COIN SINK? LOL

Basic economics.

Either you don't understand how the game works or you don't understand economics. This is what I've studied, this is the field in which I work and this is my profession. Please do not try to belittle me, talking about basic economics. The largest influx of coins into this game is through Perfect Token of Luck/Lucky Coins and Perfect Token of Best Luck. Which both come from packs at a high rate... The cheaper the packs, the more that are opened, the more coins inflating the server.

Gold prices and pack drop prices have been falling on other servers. Why must this be? Tell us, oh professional economics person.

There have been many threads on why this happened. COIN SINK.
  • hiitsmeguys
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »
    COIN SINK? LOL

Basic economics.

Gold prices and pack drop prices have been falling on other servers. Why must this be? Tell us, oh professional economics person.

Yes the coin sink was working as PWCN intended, as i stated. The coin sink is being undermined by PWI and their cheap pack sales, creating an influx of coins in the servers, which will result in more coins in the servers than the current coin sinks can hope to remove. What I'm trying to get across is that PWCN has taken the steps to reduce the coins in the game, but this won't be possible if PWI continues its incentives for the players to inject more than what is removed.

Thank you
  • nbreaking
    Options
    [
    COIN SINK? LOL

Basic economics.

Yes the coin sink was working as PWCN intended, as i stated. The coin sink is being undermined by PWI and their cheap pack sales, creating an influx of coins in the servers, which will result in more coins in the servers than the current coin sinks can hope to remove. What I'm trying to get across is that PWCN has taken the steps to reduce the coins in the game, but this won't be possible if PWI continues its incentives for the players to inject more than what is removed.

Thank you

Tokens of Luck only count for inflation if you NPC them (or trade them for the stuff at matchmaker), same with lucky coins.
    Tokens of Best luck do make 10M big notes per 2, however, it's not THAT much money getting into the server, and some of those tokens are actually used for other stuff like wedding packs for example. It's not like every pack = 1 token of best luck <.<

Mr. Justice
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    this is sad, you guys keep coming up with these methods for making coin but the thing is no one wants to do it because it takes an ungodly amount of time. Why would anyone stay in this game if it took so long to get gear.

someone suggested making an alt to farm jolly. that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Im sorry. No sane person would waste their time and computer doing that. that makes the game turn into a job. no game should require you to make alts to make money.

Sylen talked about being a merchant. Sylen didnt mention how he had to keep his computer on at all times to keep his catshop open. he prolly has a 2ndary comp just for catshops i bet. why would any new player or old player want to do that. He said a week or something to make 30m?? i aint putting my comp turned on for a week non-stop.

OP is right, getting money is hard. its time consuming. all you people that mentioned ways to get money all showed how much u gave ur life to pwi. how many thousands of hours have u put into this old as heck game to get gear. PWE played you like a fiddle.

Too much money in the game? sure why not. but how long does it take to get said money. Alot of you seem to forget that this is an asian game. asian games are meant to be super time consuming and trick you into using cash. and before you start saying that im wrong in saying that, try looking at other asian games -.- their milking u scrubs.
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    Options
    OP is right, getting money is hard. its time consuming. all you people that mentioned ways to get money all showed how much u gave ur life to pwi. how many thousands of hours have u put into this old as heck game to get gear. PWE played you like a fiddle.

Too much money in the game? sure why not. but how long does it take to get said money. Alot of you seem to forget that this is an asian game. asian games are meant to be super time consuming and trick you into using cash. and before you start saying that im wrong in saying that, try looking at other asian games -.- their milking u scrubs.
    This here.... Totally

In China, it's a total grind fest.

Keeping a PC on for days on end to merchant, yeah it's an effort. You don't get something for nothing though. Gotta put the effort in somewhere. It's not like my PC is doing anything while I'm not at it anyway, it might as well make me some coin.​​
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sylen tell us how long it took you to get your gear. your full R9 +5.

Tell us how long you kept ur computer on all those months.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    Sylen tell us how long it took you to get your gear. your full R9 +5.

Tell us how long you kept ur computer on all those months.

>Implying
    Some of us aren't new to the game and have been playing for a long time.
    I farmed my R9rr and my GF's R9rr in a matter of weeks worth of time because we actually knew how to farm and what to farm.
    All it takes is some dedication and a bit of patience.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    [
    COIN SINK? LOL

Basic economics.

Thank you

Tokens of Luck only count for inflation if you NPC them (or trade them for the stuff at matchmaker), same with lucky coins.
    Tokens of Best luck do make 10M big notes per 2, however, it's not THAT much money getting into the server, and some of those tokens are actually used for other stuff like wedding packs for example. It's not like every pack = 1 token of best luck <.<

Last time I opened packs I generated roughly 1b worth of coins tinto economy just from BoLs. Yes, I opened quite a few packs but it felt like a reasonable gamble up to the moment the pack spam became continuous and market value of everything crashed. You win some, you lose some.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • bl97
    bl97 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    As a very old player I am amused at this. I wonder how many of the current players in game would have lasted when these servers first opened. Back when coin was an extreme rarity and you farmed for your gear because the mats weren't even readily available. Back when TT70 and 80 armor was epic and immac gems meant you were "rich". Somehow people don't realize that once upon a time we had to level without BH or PV or a ton of high exp daily quests. We had to do WS with TT90 gear and actually survived! We farmed Nirvana for hours every day just to eventually get g13 and g15 gear, after, of course, farming TT for weeks to get our TT99 gear. (None, or very little of this was ever done w/o a full squad by the way). We didn't have level 100 players ahead of us to help with our quests. We had to get a full squad just to get an fb19 done. We had actually farmed mats to make wine for FB39 because without it, it took us HOURS to complete one run.

New players have it extremely easy to level and get coin and even their gear. All they have to do is put in the tiniest amount of effort and ask for help from higher level players. Find something to setup in a catshop, keep the shop stocked and online and viola you too are now making money and getting your gear set. If you spend as much time complaining as you do farming or working towards your gear, you'd probably have it by now.
  • gomiamiheat
    gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The game needs major coin sinks. Not more ways to get coins free.

you think so? so what's your actual level of gears mr sylenthunder? seems you have too much coins damn which reborn is your np set​​

Exactly, only r9r3 who cs think this game gives TOO MANY coins back. Yes this game with basically zero ways to farm anything anymore short of getting 7 accounts that can go to fsp and doing it daily for 6 months. TT is overfarmed like crazy, Also @ post before me gold was 1m=1 gold at one point as well. It's 4x that now, which the translation to that is that people need more coins to purchase basically anything that relies on gold price and to just get by daily in pwi.

Dailies that give you coin guaranteed are: Fsp [1.2m-1.5m], Primal dailies for x3 fsp coin [210k-250k] and nothing else? Bh isn't guaranteed, it's more likely you will get worthless chips or socket stones. You get two NW's a week that will give anywhere from 1m-9m depending on what place your nation comes in. But there is a catch to that also as most battles depend on soulforce, damage dealt/taken, etc the people who will get THE MOST coin from NW are the ones that need it THE LEAST.

So that's two ways you can make coin guaranteed adding quests [which you complete once and cant do again] that's three ways so lemme get this straight about 10m a week is an average of what someone can get. Now minus off daily pots you will most likely need for the fsp/bh runs, gear repair costs, energy for genie, homestead costs that are requirements to make mats to be able to use a stupid skill, teleporting/illusion fees, also some bh's [like snake] actually make you spend money to even start the cave that you might not even get back :) so that's minus 200k.

So all in all for just a regular user with only one toon able go to fsp you get 10m a week and each day to maintain you have to spend at least 500k[being VERY generous on this number] so 10m-3.5m=6.5m a week profit. R9rr is over a billion coins to get. Also while saving this low amount of coin weekly you will never be able to pvp, run caves for level or anything because that will cost you more coin could put you in the negative even as pvp is expensive. So yeah gl.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    ^this lol
    wtf are these guys playing the same game we play, this game has so much coin sink and basically no way to make coins except for supply tokens (which is semi dead market tho) or FSP coins
    TT market is dead DQ is dead Nirvana is dead........ what game are those guys playing

The game of "know how to adapt to changes".​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    guys when you need coins you need them now, not after you sell 500m in stuff from your shops.
    If you cant farm coins you cant do much.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Oh look a bunch of experts here.
    Yes you can make coins in the game but those that are claiming that they can get r9 in a matter of weeks as a newbie they are lying.

I think its 2 years since I keep reading that economy will get better, that price will drop. I am keep waiting.
    In the best case what we had was the prices going up-down, up-down, up-down, up-down.
    giphy.gif