DAWNGLORY MAIN MAP CRASHED AGAIN

gomiamiheat
gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
rawrrrrrrrrrr how many times we gonna deal with this now???

Comments

• ttiinnkk
    ttiinnkk Posts: 14 Arc User
    at least now i know its not just me.. dang man this is happening way too much >.<
  • gomiamiheat
    ttiinnkk wrote: »
    at least now i know its not just me.. dang man this is happening way too much >.<

nah its been happening like every few days and takes em an hour to get fixed at the least xD, but we deserve no compensation for this ig.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    i can log but no toons (i mean cant retrieve char list or something like that)
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    :(
  • gomiamiheat
    Yeah main map is crashed, its so weird because ppl in primal or instances can talk and tele. I try to tele it still eats my tele but doesn't display what I say. You still see ppl in archo but only where your original field of sight was before crash everything else is blank not even npc. I hate this.
  • ttiinnkk
    ttiinnkk wrote: »

nah its been happening like every few days and takes em an hour to get fixed at the least xD, but we deserve no compensation for this ig.

Typical... i think pwi just wants to make me go to bed lol
  • ttiinnkk
    beast21g wrote: »

same here, i have no chars...
  • gomiamiheat
    beast21g wrote: »

Yeah and the icing on top of the cake is when it brings you back it might say your account is logged so you try to force log which 50% of the time at least for me doesn't force the account off and i have to exit client re-open arc re-open client again and try again q.q love pwi
  • gomiamiheat
    edited June 2016
    x5l9QsS.png blessing

mk im done with pwi for the day, yall enjoy when ever they get it back together lol. btw event gold and +10 orbs plz k bai
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    we had the same problems yesterday @thenamesdomino
  • lostassas
    lostassas Posts: 3 Arc User
    k2i9v4.jpg
  • forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    Cant log in either :s
  • fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    and of course I lose my bloody cogs in room 60 of cube :(
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tiger-16.gif dear lord, go read a book or something while PWE eventually fixes it soon™​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    and we're back.... finally
  • miira1
    miira1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    This is an issue on the server-side of things..., because other servers are OK, only Dawnglory have an issue.
  • lostassas
    lostassas Posts: 3 Arc User
    its up again
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Time for compensation I guess :/