Which one of these from Starchart do you guys think deals the most damage output for PvP ?

freygin
freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion

Which one of these from Starchart do you guys think deals the most damage output for PvP ? 20 votes

MATK/PATK
35%
freyginneo743merrickxkunelyora2monkydluffydemansfairysuperfedee 7 votes
Spirit
45%
hypereccentrikdanieldigginsbestwizard11divinebladezdigital5killermysticsinplayer13rehab2015abukubeirutakra 9 votes
Penetration
20%
sunnycalimarianafixdingo488fimya#1897 4 votes

Comments

• freygin
    MATK/PATK
    Does penetration have any effect on mobs/pve ?
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    2 fatestars on penetration doesnt hurt either
  • freygin
    MATK/PATK
    I just tested using a dmgcalc with 2 fatestars each and the dmg output from highest to lowest is MATK/PATK, Spirit, Penetration respectively, both for pvp and pve. And penetration works for mobs too.

Now I wonder about combination, MATK MATK I think is still the best for highest dmg output, but dunno about combination of two or three between them.

Sometimes it's hard to choose whether to keep the old one or feed it to the new one because the combination seems good too. Spirit seems to be second best, but penetration is also very tempting to have.

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Yeah I was wondering too I have my main chart of
    2x birthstar p pentration
    2x fatestar p atck
    X1 birthstar spirit

I rolled a second chart of

X2 spirit
    X2 p atck
    And a bunch of random adds
    But the chart can with star seeker powder roll
    3 fates

I'm a seeker so I use 2 charts and switch between on casting skills, but been wondering how effective spirit really is vs p atck in case I should devour the old and change to spirit.
    Vae Victis.
  • freygin
    edited May 2016
    MATK/PATK
    That's really hard to choose, but if the first one can only have 2 fates, the second might be the better one with 3 fates. If you have a mypers link of your character I think I can help you decide.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    MATK/PATK
    Back when everyone had like 300 spirit, I'd say spirit, now though m/p attack will give you more raw damage by far, though spirit still great due to def it gives as well as damage. Penetration is easily the worst in terms of damage added though, completly useless in squad pve (due to a lot 9f 100% m and p def break now, 10% less of 0 is still 0). And only modernly useful in pvp due to the fact it doesn't stack well with other m/ p def debuffs.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105