Missing NPC in homestead quests help?

jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
Just wanted to ask a question. There are some npc that if you go to the main world map, their names appear white and are not clickable. I presume these npc are not in the game.

The other npc that have green name, get about 12~18 different locations.

The question is, those green named npc are walking around in one of those three areas? or do they appear and disappear at will? Do they have a glowing icon on the mini map like jintao when they move around? or are they standing in a fixed spot? Or is it a mix of things?

I haven't checked the forums thoroughly the past few weeks, sorry if this question has already been answered, if it has, could someone post the link to the discussion.​​

Comments

• trixilein
    trixilein Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The white listed NPC are "hiding in a city that is safe for them".. your best way to find them is currently to check world chat or to ask if anyone has seem them or to buy an item from the newly patched Merchant that you can find in nearly every city now where these quests start. If you buy that item and click on it, in nearby chat an info pops up where some npcs are located.

The green npcs like Jan Hoffen are roaming npcs that switch the city ( area around that city ) every day.

On Etherblade I can tell you that after reset, we found Jan Hoffen roaming the area around Spire of Awakening whereas Loo Kohan was around Lake of Plume and Jee Enir in Battlemark Village.

But since it changes every so often... Worldchat helps for that quest and going else over the possible locations.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Thank you @trixilein .​​