Nationwar Token amount significantly reduced

Options
tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
Nation war token count is back down to 70,000. It should be drastically increased. Such a low token amount is making people in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place have 5-50 tokens per player which is laughable. Please increase the size back to a moderate value of 175,000-250,000 in this area would be fair for splits for all nations.

Nationwar has not been that low for years. Please FIX ASAP
monkey-6.gifmonkey-6.gifmonkey-6.gifmonkey-5.gifmonkey-5.gifmonkey-5.gif​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    tek1nig said:

Nation war token count is back down to 70,000. It should be drastically increased. Such a low token amount is making people in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place have 5-50 tokens per player which is laughable. Please increase the size back to a moderate value of 175,000-250,000 in this area would be fair for splits for all nations.

Nationwar has not been that low for years. Please FIX ASAP
    monkey-6.gifmonkey-6.gifmonkey-6.gifmonkey-5.gifmonkey-5.gifmonkey-5.gif​​

Its back to that low because its on both days again.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I's back down because it's not cross-server NW anymore. It has reverted to the token count for the old single-server NW, because that is what we have now. Wasn't 70k what it was before cross-server NW?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options

I's back down because it's not cross-server NW anymore. It has reverted to the token count for the old single-server NW, because that is what we have now. Wasn't 70k what it was before cross-server NW?​​

Yes but now people think Nation Wars is gonna be fun since it was when there was cross-server Nation Wars, so there's a ton more people attending, I guess that number is gonna go down again pretty fast now they know its just boring old NW
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Now I can kill all those people I hate from my server instead of fighting along side of them in Cross Seever (ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻︵ /(.□. \) "because there is no blue names in Nation Wars"
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    I'm thinkn peeps are gonna be mad they not gonna be able to get tons of tokens for alts any more lawl
    Vae Victis.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    3rd nation 25k points 230 tokens

i would like more but lets see on sunday.

The problem is not the amount of the tokens, the problem is the army alt staying afk. I preffer to die all the time from win a battle 1 vs 10 cause the 10 are afk
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    You need x2 more time for same amount of tokens. Welcome to internal NW. You wanted it - you got it! Enjoy!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    I'm Dawn Glory - I never wanted this ****. NW - 10 minutes later TW ? ... Its nonsense... ಠ_ಠ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    tek1nig said:

I'm Dawn Glory - I never wanted this ****. NW - 10 minutes later TW ? ... Its nonsense... ಠ_ಠ​​

like the Old version of TW is the biggest issue on dawnglory
    NGTUy53.png

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    The biggest issue i have is that NW is twice a week again.
    I loved it when it was once but with x2 tokens but twice again... ughhhhh​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    Dont like Nw now??

Simple solution, dont attend.

Didn't get enough tokens??

Simple solution, Fight a lot more.

xNW always came DA first except when their commander apparently sabotaged the final war before Elysium meaning DA got more tokens for the same contribution than any other nation, and every week at that. Tell me how that is fair to the smaller servers.

If you don't like going to NW for your tokens for raps/cannies, try soloing Nirvana to see how slow that was and then complain about only getting 5 supply tokens in 2 hours.

I tried soloing nirvana a few weeks ago, couldn't manage to kill final boss, took 30 min and got 5 cannies from chests but then my sin isn't full rrr9 so any competent sin could do it in 15min, still 8 runs in 2 hours is still only around 40 cannies or 8 supply tokens anyway. NW is so much faster than Nirvana still
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    I am happy with the current NW. Reward is reasonable i got like 373 tokens and we can do it again on sunday so basically its the same or even more for me than doing xNW which was unfair to smaller servers. At least now its fair since everyone has a chance to be 1st with good amount of rewards rather than doing xNW which u already know u get to be lower ranked coz of the unfair distribution of numbers. I think the good ol NW is fine. Thanks pwi
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    *sighs* NW back to old time, awesome back to 3.30 am get up for us poor people in UK time zone. Now the rest can stop QQin you had to be up at 11 am on a sunday :D