Tideswell: Tempest vs QQme 15th & 16th Jan 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    duty2 said:

Best part of all - DarkSkiesX still trying to use his old habits of trolling the forums. Grow up kid. Stop smoking so much of those weeds already. It's already showing some brain damage on your part.

Look who posted again, here's his last forum post guys, six months ago, also directed at me, also containing little to no substance for discussion;
    forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12703764/#Comment_12703764

All this attention is very sweet of you I'll share the weed sugarplum.

SakuLv for the love of jeebus please read the whole thread before you reply, here I'll copy paste for you;

"The week before when we lost I had us try a split defence of QQme and Dynasty which is basically an equal opponent to Tempest + the next strongest on our server which didn't go too well was basically a roll for QQme against 50 of us which lasted under 30mins, and the Dynasty TW may have been interesting to post a video of if they didn't all immediately leave when QQme won the other fight."

If there's anything else I can clear up for you let me know.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • duty2
    duty2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    darkonome said:

duty2 said:

Best part of all - DarkSkiesX still trying to use his old habits of trolling the forums. Grow up kid. Stop smoking so much of those weeds already. It's already showing some brain damage on your part.

Look who posted again, here's his last forum post guys, six months ago, also directed at me, also containing little to no substance for discussion;
    forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12703764/#Comment_12703764

All this attention is very sweet of you I'll share the weed sugarplum.

SakuLv for the love of jeebus please read the whole thread before you reply, here I'll copy paste for you;

"The week before when we lost I had us try a split defence of QQme and Dynasty which is basically an equal opponent to Tempest + the next strongest on our server which didn't go too well was basically a roll for QQme against 50 of us which lasted under 30mins, and the Dynasty TW may have been interesting to post a video of if they didn't all immediately leave when QQme won the other fight."

If there's anything else I can clear up for you let me know.
    :D At least I don't pose to be a troll trying to gain sympathy and trying to defame others. You must think people are inferior to not see past your epic try-hard trolling. :D

And no thanks to your weed. I'm not interested in looking like a ****. I actually appreciate myself and others.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ok, this thread has derailed into oblivion. shutting it down now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.